Do people seriously have a problem with trippers?

Andromeda

Bluelighter
Went to a party/recovery last weekend, and it was possibly the WORST trip/candyflip i ever had. all my friends were either speeding or on e or both, The vibes that i got from them basically stated that "your tripping, your f**ked up, your thinking funny, we dont even want to try to relate to you, why dont you just piss off", I basically spent the whole weekend hallucinating with a smile on my face, while crying my eyes out...ALONE.
I was even told that speeders and trippers dont get along, though i have never found a problem with it before...
This was the worst trip i have had.
Why is it at a time where your mind is in full glory, creative and imaginative, when you have so much to share and are so happy to share it, when you want to go crazy with friends in a park or just cuddle up to your special person, talk and enjoy their company, When you are in a very vunerable state, You all of a sudden cease to exist because your on a different drug/something extra, and no-one seems to care if your upset or not, because they think your just flipping out? When you walk into a room full of these people, sit down listen to their conversations, you get ignored?
This is a question for trippers and non-trippers alike...Is everyone like this when trippers are around? or is it just a stuck-up thing some people do? Im still extremely upset about the happenings of the past few days, I dont feel that i have to conform to everyones idea of a good time just to sit and have a chat and maybe get some needed attention. I like my trips and i dont want to give that up just so people will aknowledge that i exist.
To the people that think they cant relate to trippers...TRY it, its not as hard as you think, and its actually quite fun.
Andromeda
smile.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

dude these were only vibes like you said. Thats normal with acid. atleast me anyways. Most of the time i trip i think everyone looks down upon me like im inferior to them unless its good acid. These people probably dont think that way its just the acid fucking with your head.

Andromeda - what you have described is the whole reason I stopped taking acid - MAJOR PARANOIA!!
I don't have a problem with trippers, I just pity them because I know that they are probably getting way too paranoid about everything to actually enjoy themselves.

Andromeda - what you have described is the whole reason I stopped taking acid - MAJOR PARANOIA!!
I don't have a problem with trippers, I just pity them because I know that they are probably getting way too paranoid about everything to actually enjoy themselves.
------------------
Jungle...To make you move and twist
Jungle...On top of the list

you might have been paranoid.... with the friends I do drugs with, they don't mind what the other person is doing. As long as we're all having fun
smile.gif

Ask their opinion on tripping. that way you'll know for sure of their views.

Some people just don't understand, don't let them get you down. I personally would never make a person feel uncomfortable like that, very un-plur, espcially when their tripping. I took some cid this weekend along with my roll, very good time. I like tripping in the woods though like on a camping trip with friends tripping along with me. Good times, very very good memories.
------------------
******IMOKRUOK******
Peace Love Unity Respect

Again, I'm new to tripping...but I've yet to have these types of experiences. I haven't had any paranoia with any of my trips. That's too strong of a word to use. I only had one "spooky" moment...it was during my first time on A by itself. My friend left me alone in his car for about 15 minutes in a parking lot. I got upset cause I had "heard" it was bad to be alone when you trip....BULLSHIT. I got spooked by some funny noises outside the car and I finally realized how stupid I was being.
smile.gif
As soon as I realized that this "feeling" was simply how my anxiety/fears felt while tripping, I had complete control. I laughed and everything was back to normal. I really DON'T understand what a bad trip is. I DO know that if you take too much at once that the disasociation or panic can be intense...so here I can understand why knowing your limits and starting small is safest.
Regarding the difference between rollers and trippers...I've never noticed something like that. I think the Goa room at Tripnosis was a great example of how ALL kids get along very well in one room.
smile.gif

Finally...after discussing A and other peoples experiences...I think it comes down to not having expectations from the trip. Don't fear something to happen...just sit back and open yourself to all experiences. Realize it's only in your mind and that should something spooky "occur" that it's only temporary. I know you can control your roll...and so far I'm learning the same is true with A.
Give it another shot...I had the best trip of my life this weekend...I know you can too.
Love and Hugs,
Jim

If peoplke were indeed excluding you and/or making you feel unwanted simply because you were tripping then shame on them---especially if they are quote-unquote friends. I've tripped hundreds of times---mostly as a sophomore in high school----acid always made me feel ugly and dirty---hence I don't trip anymore(with the exception of good liquid)If u enjoy it though than funk those dumbshits who were giving u a hardtime---by judging u they are trying to put themselves on a pedestal!!! I must say however, I wish speeders would stay away---that is a filthy drug

I do admit that some of it could have been paranoia, but i have tripped many times and enjoy the experiences immensley, and i had never had this happen to me before.
I have had a talk with the main parties involved and they apologised for basically ignoring me, they said that they felt weird being around someone on a different level to themselves (yes, they admitted it)
and to the person that told me speeders and trippers dont get along, they got a nice big lecture the next day and saw the error of their ways.
and to sketroller, i do roll, i do trip, infact i prefer to do them both at the same time, and i find that both kick arse over eachother in different ways.
smile.gif

Andromeda
smile.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

I felt almost the exact same way this weekend. I was rollin pretty hard on E (CU's VERY YUMMY!) And me and a couple friends were at this pretty lame rave. About 40 people in total. Teehehe. I still had a fun time , but when alot of people left and there was about 15 of us i wanted to go. I hated the place i tripped out hardcore. My friends think i was bitching and think its all a joke, but they really didnt know what was goin on in my head. Somethin spooky happened and i just felt like leaving because no one was there and i didnt get any good vibes. Basically my friends kept saying yeah we will leave every 5 minutes and it just sucked hardcore. =\
I guess everyone experiances that sometimes
-Jayro

Andromeda- don't get bogged down by this. i used to drop doses all the time then i stopped for 2 years and this last weekend i did it again and i was so happy. i hate to say it but i love acid. i say i hate to say that b/c it's the only drug known to fuck with your chromosomes, you know the little X and Y things in you. i would love to dose with ya sometime! i love talking and letting everyone know what i'm feeling. it's just people think of it as a like hardcore hippyish drug. i dropped before i ever smoked a cigarette or smoked weed and all that stuff and everyone thought i was crazy. as for not getting along i don't know about that, they just don't know what they're missing!!
much love,
Heather
smile.gif
~

For people that don't trip, relating to an acid queen like me (at least I've been told) is really difficult. I tend to send out weird vibes, talking bollocks and just messing around with other peoples brains. Now I'm a huge fan of playing mindgames so - as you said Andromeda - "at a time where your mind is in full glory, creative and imaginative" doesn't always go well together with people on speed.
I like to just sit in my little corner with a few other friends (trppers or non-trippers), listen to psytrance and do my liquiding with my glowsticks. Sometimes I even give or receive a backrub, but no-ones ever told me that I'm a drag to be around while candyflipping or just plain old tripping.
------------------
Let yourself be loved. Let love be yourself.
PLUR, Loonie :)