• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dmt?

No clue until you try and smoke some. DMT can take on any number of looks depending on impurities present.

-GC

Could be, prolly is, but we don’t know.
i hope you didn’t use what looks like a cast iron pan (flavors, etc. Can leech out into your extract). Not that it is likely to hurt you or cause something.
Heck, bacon flavored dmt could be enjoyable.

I like evaporating extracts in a pyex or glass dish for baking.

Could be, prolly is, but we don’t know.
i hope you didn’t use what looks like a cast iron pan (flavors, etc. Can leech out into your extract). Not that it is likely to hurt you or cause something.
Heck, bacon flavored dmt could be enjoyable.

I like evaporating extracts in a pyex or glass dish for baking.

Tnx for help. This "pan" is little plate from mg scale (0.000) XD. This was first time and also test run so I had only around 13g of chaliponga (leftover of ayahuasca) and i got 87mg. Shroomery confirmed it is dmt but they needed macro shot 2 see crystal geometry.

Cool, if you are careful and try a minute qty first (alergy test), sub-threshold dose, titrate up and then do a trip report.
And congrats on a presumably successful extract.
And glad that wasn’t a cooking pan! :)

Keep in mind Chaliponga DMT is different from Mimosa and Acacia DMT. It can vary the most of any plant source of the three.

That product looks NMT heavy but Chali also often contains MAOI’s so it will last longer.

Start with 15mg with Chali DMT Incase you got a crazy potent batch.

-GC