Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(*DMT) &( LSD)- First Time - Yellow liquid

heather obscura

Greenlighter
So i recently experienced burning man...

While i was there i got the opportunity to try many new things and lets just say i went big. I had tripped before a couple dozen times, mostly mushies, dxm a few times and rode the salvia conveyor belt once. Ive always noticed the value of introspection through the use of psychedelics but never experienced a real "break through".
This trip report is mainly about my dmt experience but i was also under the influence of 2 hits of liquid acid. One about 7 hours prior to smoking and another 30 minutes prior to smoking. (i must have been crazy)8o
I have done a lot of reading and heard many accounts of dmt trips and knew i wanted to experience it but wasn't sure how to acquire the stuff and actually smoke it properly. Lucky for me, i was "partying with professionals". That being said, my friends were adamant i make the decision on my own and warned me of what i see cannot be unseen... So suddenly, as my second dose of acid is creeping behind my eyes i decide, NOW IS THE TIME.

I go into a friends trailer where they have set up a meditative space. With just a candle lit and a few friends who i wanted to be there. Someone asked me if i wanted to just try a little but i decided i wanted to do it right, three big tokes from the vaporizer, 20 seconds each. They are going over the rules of smoking it as im inhaling the first lungful. I am holding my breath when all of a sudden everything started to vibrate. I exhale and take the second breath in. By this time i cannot even see whats in my hand, or figure out how to breathe let alone hold in a hit of this foul tasting smoke.. but apparently i did it. I am staring at my friend in front of me who is helping me with the vaporizer. I see spirals coming out of his head and arms and his eyes are just fire, his mouth is moving but all i see are waves of vibration in front of this face and can faintly hear "she" "her" "she" "wont be back" - i was told i took the third hit however i do not remember this- the first thing i remember i was on the floor with my mouth and my eyes wide open when suddenly my exhale fills my vision with yellow liquid. I can hear gurggling as the liquid fills up the space in front of me.

Then space started to fold, in half, then again, then again- meanwhile theres neon vibrant yellow liquid flowing from one cube to the next. it was like i was standing in an elevator going up then suddenly started moving forward, then up, down, sideways. I remember i was really confused about the yellow liquid. somewhere in my brain i had the thought "fuck, have i pissed myself?! " is that why the rooms are filling up with this yellow liquid? i tried to focus on my breathing and it seemed to control the speed of this entire process. I also was told i was swallowing a lot. I closed my eyes only to realize that the visuals were the same. So i opened them again, then i got confused, are my eyes open? are they closed? am i breathing? am i ok? is my heart ok? . RELAX. Then i see eyes, BIG cartoon looking eyes, and mouths but on no real form of a body, more like a blob, all different colors, and they are all opening their mouths in succession and more liquid is pouring out as they zoom by my minds eye. the liquid seemed to just pop and evaporate if it got too close to me, or turn to sand. I just kept breathing..Eventually i regained focus on my friend's face and suddenly became overwhelmed with emotion. I started crying, not because i was sad, i am not exactly sure why. But i could not hold it back. I felt like my life was just saved.

Meanwhile i am still knee deep in lsd while i am basking in this confusing afterglow... a few minutes later, we are up and out on the playa on another bicycle adventure. The entire trip left me feeling like i gained some sort of insight, while also raising so many new questions. aside from the first minute or so, i still had a sense of myself for most of the trip. But in the beginning i lost all awarness of my physical body.

I took home a gram of the spirit molecule.. Its like having the holy grail in my freezer

I am very interested to know how lsd may have altered the experience and id like to try it again.. but id be lying if i said i wasn't a little frightened. I have a deep respect for this substance as well as all the crazy mofos who are brave enough to become a student of the stuff.

Cool report but for a DMT/LSD combo I would expect more.........report back on your next experience.

I'm sure there was alot more to it s/he just couldn't convey everything that happened into words haha.

First, let me welcome you to bluelight, heather obscura, Love your report. I can't imagine the intensity of a DMT/LSD combo. All of these DMT reports are making me crave the experience more and more. Until I actually get to try DMT, I'm going to live vicariously through you guys.

Hope to read a lot more from you, heather.

Yeah there was definitely a lot more too it... and at the time it was about as intense as i could handle. I could taste and smell it the entire night afterwards..

what brings me back is that i tried a little bit tonight. i just put a little bit between some ash and kind bud in a bowl and hit it real slow ...

it was familiar.. like deja vu , but it didnt bring me back to the world i was in. I only hit it once and decided i wasnt ready to go back yet. But i really enjoyed the visuals and euphoria that came with the small dose.

I find smoking DMT once you have been on LSD for some time, makes the experience less jarring and more smooth. It still works thats for sure, but is not unlike a DMT experience on its own, except you don't come down after 15 minutes, you're still kinda out there. Just not in DMT land,

Your report makes me wanna go smoke some right now, first time in a few months...

I'm sober should I report back......

wow!

I hope everyone realizes that the world is a beautiful place to be.

Live life, in whatever way makes you happy/ content

Love surrounds us, its just hard to notice sometimes.......

Loving you, SPREAD IT!

Last edited:
I have had three more breakthroughs since my last post. The first one snuck up on me. I had a friend interested in dmt so i said i would smoke a small dose in front of her and describe what i was seeing and feeling. It went really nicely and the room was all patterned and dissolving like an oil painting and i could see the detail in the wood grains on the door and then i was overwhelmed with emotion and felt really really good and she was thankful that i shared my experience with her. When she left that night, about 30 minutes later, i decided to smoke a little bit more. I wasnt expecting to breakthrough but it only took one hit and zooooooooosh i was suddenly on the outskirts of space watching these entities zoom by in their neon light bright vehicles. they were very fast and came to a complete stop when i spoke out loud to say how well they were doing with all of this. i couldnt see any faces of bodies, just starts and it seemed almost like the vegas strip but in space! really really cool... it was shortlived and i came back to my room and fell asleep.

the second one i decided to smoke with my boyfriend. He has smoked DMT in the past but has not had the same strength of breakthroughs. ( he describes it as like a nitrous trip) He took two hits but i dont think he held them in long enough. he handed me the bowl and i just took the residual hit that was left over and lakjsdflkajsdlk woosh ... here i go again. from just one hit. and i didnt want to get too excited so i just quitely laid back and shut my eyes till things got tangible again. i cant remember details of this trip. but i felt self conscious that i was the only one who went this time.

the third time, and most interesting so far was last night. I was alone, had taken a small dose of a xanex to help me sleep and hit the bong once or twice.. i decided i felt the need to visit inner space so i prepared a bowl and got in bed. at first i left the lights on but as soon as i started to trip i decided i wanted to shut my eyes and be in the dark. It was incredible... There were these jeweled pillars that were shape shifting into feminine shapes and a there were several stripes of colorful shapes on a conveyor belt heading towards each other and combining to make new colors and new shapes and they were sending me words telepathically. words i couldn't put together or understand but "yester" and "yerk" were in there a lot. I was speaking out loud the whole time. Trying to acknowledge the beauty around me and within a few minutes it got dark again and i could see the patterns on the wall again.

I tell myself during my trips "remember this!" "remember this!" but its so fleeting. next time i think i may record my voice during the trip.

anyway.. just thought i would archive my latest in inner space exploration..
have a good one guys

-Heather