View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines DMT help

crazycatlady29

Greenlighter
So I recently acquired dmt. It is like a reddish/pinkish paste. Is this normal? And also what are some of the ways I can use said thing. I'm not able to get a glass "pipe" or any other smoking device related.
Help! Thank you 😊

I will admit i have never encountered DMT that looks how your describe, but that doesn't mean it's not real. Definitely need other people's input on that. When it comes to smoking it, I like to use the machine design from dmt nexus. It requires a ceramic drill bit, which you may be able to get, even if you cannot obtain drug paraphernalia. If not, obtain syrian rue or harmala alkaloids and do ayahuasca. The important part isn't how you ingest it though, it's whether you have cleared your mind and have good intention leading up to your experience.

DMT is normally white/orange/yellow. Red hue is not unheard of, but more rare and generally less pure.

It should not be a paste like consistency, though. It should be dry and crystalline powder. If it is like a paste it may be because it was not extracted properly and still contains various oils and fats from the plant. It could ccontain leftover chemicals from extraction, or otherwise contaminated.

Red hue + paste like consistency makes me suspect it's a very crude and poorly made extract... assuming it's DMT at all.

If you can't smoke it the only way to ingest it is to take an MAOI before oral dosing. Or boof it (up the wazoo). Or make changa and roll a joint.

Pastes in general are bad news. Either poor cooking or best case someone adds water to up weight. More often though it's gonna be gross chemical left overs.

I've heard of pink DMT crystals, but as far as it being in the form of paste ? No... If it doesn't work than you've been ripped off. You should get some test strips and find out what it is in the first place.

If its a paste its probably jungle deems. Not a perfect separation but honestly I liked it a lot when I had it. Its likely a mixture of primarily DMT and some NMT

Yellow DMT can be pretty pure. Red might mean it comes from Acacia (confusa?).
Jungle spice? Jim Jam? It can be fun and can even feel nicer having a significant amount of NMT or beta-carbolines. But it's not as pure.

Disclaimer: I really don't know what I'm talking about. But I might be near the mark.

I'd guess it's impure with some plant fats and shit. Re-extracting with an aliphatic solvent may yield a good product. Water washing could also be sufficient if you're lucky.

Does it smell right?

I'd guess it's impure with some plant fats and shit. Re-extracting with an aliphatic solvent may yield a good product. Water washing could also be sufficient if you're lucky.

Does it smell right?
Just add water, stir, and allow to precipitate? Or dissolve in a solvent, etc.

Just add water, stir, and allow to precipitate? Or dissolve in a solvent, etc.

Both methods could work. Seems simpler to just add water to the paste, stir/scrape/shake it good and discard the water. Re-extraction with aliphatic solvent is likely more effective. One could combine both methods of course, as you suggest.