Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(DMT)+(HBWS) First time combo

Nonamous

Greenlighter
I've done a good bit a searching around the web and yet have I found a trip report involving the combination of dmt and hbwr. So here it goes - the first dmt + hbwr trip report

I ordered some high quality hbwr seeds one month prior to the experience and kept them tucked off for a special occasion. Hbwr gives me incredible peace, comfort, and tranquility. A feeling of oneness with the earth and my surroundings. For the past couple of months I have had the luck of obtaining dmt without having to do my own extractions. Lsa I have always been quite comfortable with but dmt on the other hand... ehhh, i'll just say things can definitely get uncomfortable if you're not in the right state of mind. It reveals the aura of nature and this I enjoyed during my previous experiences

At around 12:30 AM I get this rash idea of combining the small amount of D I had with 7 hbwr seeds I had grinded up and capped. I'm a 135lb guy so 7 seeds is definitely enough for me to get some nice effects. After downing the hbwr I meditate, play a couple video games and patiently wait for the lsa to peak.

2:00 AM There's a nice rush coming on, all thoughts are relatively positive, no anxiety present; things are starting out nicely.

2:30 AM By now I am definitely peaking. No vasoconstriction present. I go outside and take a couple hits of cannabis. I'm feeling great!

2:45 AM So here it goes, the moment of truth. I load the remainder of D on a bowl of cannabis and take a small rip. Hmm... not too bad. Typical low dose dmt CEVS and OEVS with a slight edge. Yeah, clearly I didn't get a good hit. I decide that I want to be in total darkness so I shut the garage door and take another rip... BAM!!! 3d geometrical shapes are present and I can hear what sounds like shamans chanting in my right ear. I am now surrounded by a colorful 3d image. There is life emitting from this image and its moving in on me. From the second it came into my vision I knew that it was some sort of interdimensional being. A strange vibe came over me, it felt as though I was taking a visit to the doc. As it moves in closer I take a deep breath. It hooks something inside of me and at this point I feel like an alien abductee surrounded by strange interdimensional beings that're having a whack at my soul

Oh god, What have I done? Hawaiian baby woodrose. Hawaiian baby woodrose AND dmt. FUCK, Why did I do this? The deepest corners of my mind were being penetrated and ripped apart. I could have easily walked inside but hell no, this is what I wanted. This is what I brought on myself. I was going to face whatever hell was thrown my way. Its as though I was viewing my life through the eyes of this entity and feeling my own emotions simultaneously. Honestly, I felt rather pathetic. So many things came through my mind. All I could do was cower as my mind was completely fucking obliterated!

Ah, reality... slowly... coming back. A mysterious force straightens my posture out and puts my hands in a meditative position. This I found rather strange but fascinating. The word I want to use to describe the whole experience is humbling. Yes, very humbling indeed!

I now realize that I never gave a clear reason for embarking on this journey. I should have stated my reasons and been mindful of them throughout the experience. Either way, I learned a valuable lesson. The combination of two powerful entheogens such as these is anything but recreational. I already knew this but now I know why first hand. These tools are to be treated with utmost respect, there are no exceptions! Also, the entity could have been apart of myself, who knows.

Peace

Thanks for this report. I always find that LSA makes me almost sleepy during the trip, although I'm sure that with the ultimate powerhouse that is DMT added to the mix things would blast off :)

Do HBWR work for you in caps? I dont ever remember it working, then again I did blackout the last time I tried using them in caps. hmm