Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

dmt evaporation residues

mgdmtpipe

Greenlighter
hey

I vape yellow dmt in a meth pipe.
at first it melts in an pale yellow liquid
then the more I vape it, the more it transforms into a sticky black glue, that has a bit harsher vapor. it seems to me that it will never evaporate completely and disappear of the bulb.

is that normal? do you simply clean and remove all this black glue from the pipe? or is it mean to be vaped too?

I didn't do the extraction myself.

Yellow DMT has many impurities so i would def not vape that black stuff. You want totally white fluffy dmt crystals it makes the experince way cleaner.

Yellow DMT has many impurities so i would def not vape that black stuff. You want totally white fluffy dmt crystals it makes the experince way cleaner.

Yes and no.... Yellow does not mean worse by any means.

It depends how you extracted it... did you create freebase (white crystal) or salt form DMT (yellow/orange)?

Either way, there should be no "black goo" in your pipe/whatever you are smoking out of. This probably means you are burning it (which is easy to do).

You need to smoke it right my brother! you are burning it and wasting it.

DMT vapes at a very low temp and burns easily!

Yes and no....

It depends how you extracted it... did you create freebase (white crystal) or salt form DMT (yellow/orange)?

Either way, there should be no "black goo" in your pipe/whatever you are smoking out of. This probably means you are burning it (which is easy to do).

You need to smoke it right my brother! you are burning it and wasting it.
Mimosa tenifloura recrystallized down 3 times to get total white free base crystal which has no harshness when vaped smooth on lungs compared to yellow crude extractions. Also means you need less to blast off. could probably IV the DMT since its quite pure but i aint tried it out

Mimosa tenifloura recrystallized down 3 times to get total white free base crystal which has no harshness when vaped smooth on lungs compared to yellow crude extractions. Also means you need less to blast off. could probably IV the DMT since its quite pure but i aint tried it out

Mimosa hostilis requires no re-x, pure white fluffy crystal first pull. Don't know if its available on that side of the world. The plant is 2% DMT by weight with nearly no other alkaloids other than DMT.

I’ve smoked an absolute huge variety of different DMT extracts over the years. I’ve experimented quite a bit with just about any variation of extract you can imagine.

I personally prefer pure white/clear crystal over product with any residual yellow oil. The yellow oil which is commonly found in Mimosa extracts gives a much rougher come up, and while it does make it more potent I prefer the “floating into infinity” feeling that really pure DMT can have.

The absolute best though is pure white DMT with just a smidge of NMT. This can be had two ways. Acacia confusa or recrystallizing a mixture of Mimosa and certain Chaliponga.

I just got my hands on some more freshly crafted DMT with a tiny bit of NMT recently and smoked some last week.

I’ll describe this experience as I feel it does the DMT/NMT product justice.

“As i begin to come up I wonder if I even smoked enough. I barely feel the come up as if I’m drifting off into a dream.

As I question the experience I begin a journey through my own past and the person I was. I see my DMT experiences along the way and how each one subtlety changed me into a better person.

I see how the goodness of my actions ripples across the universe. I see how my sharing this experience causes similar ripples.

Before I know it I’m in tears crying in love and gratitude and what I just witnessed, I realized that I’m now just coming out of a very profound experience.

I spend the next 20mins just saying “Wow, WoW, WoW.”

So with yellow waxy/oily DMT you may “feel” it’s stronger but I prefer the feeling of drifting off into the most prophetic dream over the feeling of being strapped to a rocket and shot into space. With pure white product I’ve had it where I even fall asleep while in the middle of a trip it’s so easy on the body, yet no less visual or deep IMO.

I also get zero anxiety and more of the love and gratitude feeling with pure white extracts.

-GC