Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(DMT/50mg) - First Time - Meeting My Inner Consciousness

Acewing

Greenlighter
Hi guys,

So I managed to get my hands on some DMT. The only information known is that my guy extracts it from plant roots. It was placed in a little container and I bought 1 gram at $120 (i'm sure that's expensive but whatever). Mind you I live in Texas if that means anything.

When I got this gram, previously about 3 months ago, I sold it to some of my customers who buy LSD because they were looking for it (sold it for the same price).

About 3 months later, I stop by to drop off some hits to these guys and one of them mentioned something about the DMT. I told them I always wanted to try it and the guy who we'll name Craig says "What!? You gave us this and you never even tried it!? Look i'll give you 2 hits for like 10 bucks I guess." I told him "What you still have it!?" and he replied "Yeah man this shit can last you a long time!" which sparked my interest even more.

So I ended up getting 2 hits.

Anyways, I get back to my girlfriend's apartment and I chose the worst way to consume it, through a small pipe sandwiched in some bud. Anyways, I had my girlfriend whom we will name Tracy, and another couple at my girlfriend's apartment. I'm the only one who decided to do it so they were going to watch me. They're close friends so I felt fine.

I load up the pipe, stick about 50mg (eyeballed honestly/split 100mg in half) and I sit there with the pipe in my hand.

It honestly took me about 10 minutes to even hit it as I was somewhat preparing for what i'll see.

T+0:00 STARTS HERE:

I took the hit, I knew I took a small hit which I felt kind of bad for doing because I heard that you're supposed to smoke all you can within about 30 seconds to which it will be useless to consume anymore as your body builds tolerance like that for about an hour?

Anyways, I immediately look up and I am greeted with the same visuals as LSD. I was so surprised you can gain those visuals so quickly!

Shortly after, about T+00:30 (30 seconds as this method of consuming doesn't last nowhere near the hour range), I started feeling vibrations within my body.

It was as if every little neuron that is responsible for your sense of feel was tingling ONE BY ONE until my entire body vibrated. This I must admit has to be the best feeling you will ever feel in your life. It was like someone was inside my body massaging my skin from the inside. The room began to skew in my vision and the outer parts of the wall that got skewed were black (imagine skewing a picture in an image editor and the corners of the image are black or blank since you skewed the image).

I look over and the boy out of the couple, we'll call him Jerry, was recording me. I politely asked him to stop recording me. I told them everything I was feeling but then the feeling left around T+01:20. I still had the visuals and I look over again to see Jerry recording me but trying to hide the camera. This annoyed me to which I said "Dude i'm not stupid you're still recording me can you please stop?". I don't understand why people do that unless asked to because it obviously distracts that person's mind to not "trip out" and look dumb in front of a camera.

Annoyed somewhat, the feeling left and I was stuck with the visuals. I just sat up and said "Well that was it. It's over." and walked into my girlfriend's room with the pipe.

I wanted that feeling again so I put on some music and took huge hits of the pipe, holding them in for as long as I can.

I laid back on her bed enjoying the visuals. It felt like LSD but healthier, without the chemically feeling.

T+00:30 I get the same vibrations. I was so excited!

I began playing this song (Good song that's why I linked it. It's beautiful!): https://soundcloud.com/dubstep/alone-by-reaktion-ft-the-eden

Soon after I sat up and looked around and then I realized my left arm was still on the bed including my shoulder.
Surprised I looked and saw myself laying down listening to the song (I still heard it) and my mind was blown.

I was literally outside of my body looking at myself.
I laid back down where I was and then my earbud cord was getting longer, like super long.

About like T+01:45 I felt the vibrations get more intense and I felt the center of my chest getting lighter and my vision was floating away from my body (I was getting pulled out of my body)."
Scared I managed to move my arms and touch my chest which sucked me back into my body. I literally got about a foot or two out before stuffing myself back in.

Right after that I felt another presence in the room. I looked over and in the corner was an entity with it's upper body coming out from the corner of the wall. It was as if spiderman was looking at you while he was on all fours on the wall except it's lower body disappeared into the corner of the room. I have attached a picture at the end of the story and drew what it looked like. It was fully black, like a shadow but it's mouth and eyes were pure white. It had somewhat of a smirk on it's face and it's fingers were sharp.

I wasn't scared when I saw it, I wasn't surprised when I saw it. It was as if I knew it my entire life. As if it was me in a different dimension. After this I began to assume that many people's entitys that show them things are somewhat them in another life or like in the anime Deathnote, how the main character's entity is tied with him somewhat. I see that many people experience trips with the same entity's that guide them and I feel like they are attracted to you by your personality and your soul. Example some people manage to have multiple entity's show them things, some only have one, and some never even see who they are. But most people see that same entity every trip.

Of course i'm sure it's just your mind creating them but it's still awesome to think of it that way.

Anyways, I felt that this entity was like my bestfriend. It seemed to have a dangerous personality, sort of reckless, but good not evil.

I began to speak with it but without talking, like telepathically or something. I asked it "Who are you?" and it replied "Just relax and let me show you everything."

I replied "Bro i'm too scared." and it smirked at me tauntingly as if it was saying "Haha you pussy."

After that I asked again "Who are you" and it didn't reply, it pointed at the wall and I looked and I saw a picture. It was like a POV if you were driving (looking out the windshield) and there were mountains on the left side and driving on a road (like a highway through mountains). Mind you the song was still playing. the picture would form into another picture about every 15 seconds and it was just progressing the driving. It was a story. I began to cry as this was the most beautiful moment in my life.

After that my girlfriend walked in and laid on me. I never even felt my body until she touched me. She then touched a part of my arm and that came back to my mind to, only that part of my arm not the entire thing. Every piece of me she touched came back to me. I got kind of nervous because she was killing my trip and I asked her to leave and told her i'd explain later and she left.

After that the entity was gone, and I began to sober up, it was very sad.

After all this, I still had 1 hit left remember, well I showed everyone what I saw (the picture) and they began freaking me out telling me shit like what if it wants to take me far from my body to take over it. Her roommate saying "Yeah like in insidious."

I told her

"1. Insidious is a fucking movie. 2. I'm sure if that would happen there would be many more reports. and 3. I felt all good from it, no evil." and she replied "Yeah but what if it's appearing to be good to lure you away."

I decided to give the second hit away to a friend who always wanted to try it because I didn't want to go into another trip with that mindset anyway.

So here's where it gets weird.

About a week later, i'm at our complex pool and I meet some kids and I joke about a testimony (which I didn't know what it meant). One of the girls who I seen before (Will explain below) asked to tell me hers so I sat and listened. After telling me she says "The reason why I wanted to tell you was because I can see you're going through a struggle." Most of her stuff was about a battle with hard drugs and parents dying and just bad things in her life.

I responded "Honestly I don't think i've been through a struggle. My parents raised me well, nothing traumatic happened to me, i'm from an upper middle class family so I don't think I'm struggling with anything."

She replies "I don't want to freak you out, but there's something dark following you. It's not a demon, but it's not that good either. Just be safe."

I feel like she told me this because about 2 weeks before I tried a new batch of hits and took 2 which got very overwhelming. Long story short I ended up in her apartment (from a mutual friend) and immediately laid on her floor and she says "Um, hi my names X and this is my apartment" and all I said was "Oh shit my bad" and shortly after got up and went home (I was tripping hard so I forgot to introduce myself). She knew I was on something but I believe she thinks i'm doing like cocaine and opiates and was close to OD'ing/dying.

This is because in her testimony she had 2 friends who died of an overdose of cocaine or something like that. She doesn't know the only drugs i've done is marijuana, LSD, shrooms, and DMT.

I also found out from other people that she'll fuck anyone who hangs out with her because she's kind of desperate, and that she tells EVERYONE her testimony. So idk.

But here's the picture! (I DRAW HORRIBLY SORRY):

RSDQ1yi.jpg

I Draw horribly, it (the entity) looked way cooler, and looked less evil than what I drew honestly.

That is really cool. DMT is something I'd like to try but I think I'd rather be alone to really experience it. Thanks for sharing your story.