• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(DMT/ 50+mgs) I "thought" I had broken through before...

organicmusic

Bluelighter
So gonna just copy and paste a trip report of a real breakthrough DMT experience I had.

I loaded about 50mg, into a "machine" style pipe, although it surely had other DMT from previous experiences, as it has had probably 3 grams of DMT smoked out of it so far.

I had smoked DMT 40+ plus times before this and thought I had "broken through" ie completely lost track of who I am, where I am, closed versus open eyes has no difference but this was completely different.

being quote:

remember THAT dmt experience, why have i been so scared of you for monthes!?!?!!!
kinda nervous at first, was trying to recall my name with no luck, then my mom's still no luck, but then THEY/it/??!?! said its ok why do you need to know your name. THIS IS LOVE WE LOVE YOU, lets celebrate.

The "enties" or what at least seemed to be other conscious minds other than my own, were these infinite pulsating very detailed spiraling tubes, they seemed to be like 100 feet wide and there were 4 of them i believe, big tubes of moving images and patterns, VERY VERY FAST,

too many things FLYING in my face at one point, FLYING FAST in my face???!??! I said slow down and it did and we made LOVE. not sexually at all, just wow

I'd often see people (or images that reminded me of people i know or I recognize and could talk to them if I wanted, or just let them travel past up or down the tube, other times it'd be just REALLY detailed 3-d patterns that were really really detailed... popping in and out into my face, I felt like I could sense that they were saying, HEY, you're here, this is what is going on behind the scenes, and a giant sense of FUCKING FUCK YEA, we are existing, you exist, REJOICE.

Rejoice rejoice rejoice!

like wowow, it was all moving SO SO SO FAST,

It was like I could focus on one tube , and interact and "talk" with it, each of the tubes DEFINITELY seemed to have be aware of me being there, and really seemed to have an intelligence that was NOT mine at all. different "things" would pop out and dance around with me, then melt back into the tube,

there was a constant feeling of INFITE love the entire time. It seemed like the tubes or whatever "thing" or consciousness I was in the presence of was thinking and trying to tell me to FUCKING CELEBRATE! YEA WE EXIST YOU EXIST lets DANCE, it was like they all were as ecstatic as possible in a giant celebration.

it seemed to be about 2 or 3 hours in "human" time, but I'm writing this now 20 minutes later hahahaa. screen looks a little funny, but other than that... I'm back to normal, maybe in a better mood than before? which is a good thing. LIVING is a great thing to be doing. hahahaaahaaahaa"

end quote

Being there really has changed the way how I see things, what was that?! ya know? Is there really some sort of energy that is pure love behind the scenes, I've had similar feelings like this before in nature or listening to music, but this was so blunt and extreme and kind it was unreal. Had tears in my eyes once I came to, and just felt so humbled and shocked.

I think one of the main differences with this trip was I could really remember pretty well (although it is still pretty much impossible to describe) but I've had many trips that I could sense were amazing, but didn't really remember much, til towards the end of the trip.

extract your own dmt and smoke it, I think it provides a great glimpse at something, and really doesn't seem to have much in common with other tryptamines when used in high doses.

Afterwords I had had many thoughts of telling everyone I know and love that I truly love them, love them deep, seems a lil too crazy to do now, but maybe I still should <3;)

I enjoyed reading this report about your breakthrough. Yeah those lingering after effects from a good psychedelic experience can produce feelings of love for everyone in your life, and you should tell them!

bowdown.gif

Aw man i want to try dmt sooooooo bad. Im still very nervous but your report is fueling my hunger to try it:) But iv looked at how to make the machine but it still illudes me a lil:|

Yes!!!! You met them!!!! It's amazing how warm and welcoming they are!!! I would lovve to get my hands on some more deamsters right about now. I've only experienced DMT one time and I had an incredible breakthrough (the first time breakthrough could possibly be attributed to the fact that I was also on LSD at the time).

It was like: inhale, try and hold it, cough, lines of energy shooting out in front of me, everything goes white, and then: it's THEM!!! Right in front of me!!!