• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ DMC DIMETHOCAINE

packjamNL

Bluelighter
who had tried this? What does it taste like, is it narcotic like coke?

The structure of dimethocaine, being a 4-aminobenzoic acid ester, resembles that of procaine. It is found as a white powder at room temperature. (Wikipedia)

It is described to be cocaine like. I had 150mg of what was send to me as dimethocaine and it was really weak, only mildly stimulating like around 200mg of coffeine would be. I’m not sure if this was real dimethocaine.

It is described to be cocaine like. I had 150mg of what was send to me as dimethocaine and it was really weak, only mildly stimulating like around 200mg of coffeine would be. I’m not sure if this was real dimethocaine.
Yeah they often mix caffeine and lidocaine and sell it as DMC, but real DMC is a narcotic, not as potent as pure cocaine but it will get you high, I can get it cheap, just wondering what people think of it, it's also called larocaine

Last edited:
I have literally never heard a report of dimethocaine being worth it. Everything I have read states that it is very weak and not worth bothering with.

I've never tried it because para aminobenzoic acid is a metabolite and I am allergic to sunscreen that contains PABA. It feels like fire on my skin so I've never been tempted by dimethocaine.

Last edited:
And what about Synthacaine, that must be a narcotic, I mean for local anesthesia

Synthacaine is a Blend, I think it contains 3fpm and coffeine.
Yes I found that cheap crap too, but that's not synthacaine, the real stuff is realy a narcotic, I can get both, one costs nothing and the other 3 x as much

it sucks, i ended up mixing it with 4fma (I think) some kind of an upper hoping it would mimic. (ok honestly at first i thought it would be better based on projections than the cut up ish we get where I live) but no. I ended up literally giving it away for unless I had a tootache there is no point. (and even that you'll be dippin in 10 minutes) horrible drug; amazed it is so close molecularly

Dichloropane shold be 20 x as potent as blow, but it hurts like hell for 5 minutes but then, it is what fentanyl is for heroine

I think DMC is dangerous because it is of less potency as a stim but retains the local anesthetic strength of cocaine which makes it more cardiotoxic. Never tried it though. Most of these commercial caines are shit mixed with caffeine and lidocaine just there to make money out of the name.

Isn't even Lidocaine a stimulant in a nasty, dangerous, way?
Many of the "caine" derivatives are more potent local anesthetics than cocaine and retain some central stimulant activity. The problem is the very dangerous cardiotoxicity of these agents when administered IV.

Many of the "caine" derivatives are more potent local anesthetics than cocaine and retain some central stimulant activity. The problem is the very dangerous cardiotoxicity of these agents when administered IV.
So, is Dimethocaine preferable in any way?

So, is Dimethocaine preferable in any way?
When dimethocaine first came out on the RC market it was advertised as having a better ratio of stimulant effects to sodium blocking local anesthetic effects than most other commercially available "caines". The local anesthetic effects are what cause the severe cardiotoxicity of these agents. I believe I remember it advertised as 30% potency compared to cocaine as a stimulant but that is from memory.

I have never tried dimethocaine because para-amino-benzoic acid is a metabolite and I am allergic to PABA. I get a severe allergic reaction to sunscreens that contain PABA. It BURNS my skin like crazy so I have avoided dimethocaine all these years.

No, lidocaine isn’t psychoactive. Person would be dead a long time before any active dose would be achieved. And what @plumbus-nine said is correct. It can be said that DMC is somewhere in between coke and lidocaine. And unfortunately to get as high as from snorting 50 - 100mg of pure coke person would need to snort about half a gram of DMC to achieve similar level of effects but it would be almost as cardiotoxic as snorting half a gram of coke.

There hasn't been anymore replies here for a while, but I figured add some of my on info about DMC since I've used probably an ounce of it or more in the last few years.
just my own experience, so dont take it as universally applicable.
Its likely relevant to note that I have a family history of dopaminergic psychiatric problems, including ADD, restless leg syndrome, addictive tendencies, narcolepsy, and depression.
My shitty medical system has diagnosed depression and a sleep disorder, but almost 100% certain I should've been diagnosed with ADD.

The DMC HCL I had was always tan, almost peachy, clumped together a bit but when ground to a finer powder it looked nearly white and was chalky. I think when I started I was using 1-200mg doses (nasally) but after a little while I wouldn't bother measuring.

Nasally it does numb the sinus, but doesn't dissolve rapidly. he effects didn't come on instantly but I've personally never once gotten any 'rush' from stimulants even with meth or I.V phenmetrazines.
unlike most stimulants for me though, I did gleam euphoria and entactogenic feelings after a few lines. The feeling always started in my thighs, increased libido and appreciation for life, decreased inhibitions at the peak. after the peak of a binge I will just end up tweaked paranoid, hypervigilant, and with oversensitive nerves if I keep using. Does have an urge to re-dose effect.
More comparable to methcathinone than amphetamines. I only used cocaine once so i cant compare it to that sorry.

Its easy to crystallize as the "freebase" carbonate salt. beautiful shards of orange rhombus looking crystals. As the carbonate it does give effects vaped (and tastes kind of good) but it would never vaporize all the way, always leaving behind progressively more burnt residue. The effects did come on a lot faster but were more short-lived, and the fiendishness as more noticeable. instead of the norepinephrinergic tweaked out residual effects from snorting it, I would just get fatigued and usually nap.

hopefully someone finds this useful. I used a lot of it but I definitely wouldn't choose it over amphetamines or phenidates.