View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives; Angels and Abyss. Taking it TOo FaR

SnackAttack

Greenlighter
I have spent a good deal (well the majority of) my life devoted to the study of psychoactive compounds... naturally psychedelics and dissociative compounds have come to interest me the most. I am not going to get too far into my history atm but I will say what I know (from what I have seen in myself and through others)... dissociatives (when used on a daily basis) will lead to tinnitus, schizophrenic outbursts, delusions, illusions, hallucinations and downright demonic, lower dimensional disturbances. To put it simply... don't chase the k-hole... chase the information it has to offer... and if you choose to... be weary as much of it is either fallacy or a simple figment of a grandeous self fulfilled prophecy that then leads to an endless cycle of chaos... What can one person do with all of the numbers and alphabets in the world if they have no where to place them???

To make this Thread a bit more clear I am going to ask that only heavy users of Ketamine, PCP, MXE (and other odd dissociative compounds) who have gone through full fledged withdrawal (after using on a regular (daily) basis for months on end) to comment. I am interested in hearing the rebuttal to my above statement. I have spent much time hearing and speaking with things that simply do not exist unless you listen or look close enough (as Shulgin said we must ignore 90% of the stimuli around us in order to achieve what we want to in our daily lives)... While living alone I was hearing toilets speak to me, indulged in interspecies/elemental communication; moths, birds, dogs, the sink, fire... various 'demonic attacks' (feeling as though bugs are crawling on you, endless cracking of joints in places where they never used to crack, closing your eyes and constantly seeing entities that appear to be after you, bats...'...it goes on and on. Is this my own consciousness or something far greater?...possibly far lesser? Insight from other users would be much appreciated. While many psychedelics offer profound insight on the world around you I have found that dissociative psyches offer insight into the world that does not exist... the world of NOBODY [(for president- Wavy Gravy::)], the world of No One.... the world and work of the truly dark and deep occult (again, my personal experience and what I have seen through my pals). At first dissociative compounds like Ketamine and MXE seem like a gift from god, until you find yourself three years into a trip starting to remember why you wanted to forget... I am not saying that these compounds are inherently evil by any means but rather that their addictive persona can lead one into the depths of hell... the abyss... the darkness... psychosis over what once was power over the psyche... whatever you choose to call it. Electronic devices become distorted. Hearing dark guttural entities calling out your name, extreme fear while at the same time feeling like an almighty god... the list is endless.. I never expected such an experiment to go so far... necessary though... like everything in life.

p.s: I am only recalling the negative aspects of my experiences for the purpose of this thread... :!... Bring me your insights on your own experiences, both good and bad... I am looking for rebuttals here!... or agreement, whichever sees fit to the individuals experience. I would like to reiterate that I am looking for those who have taken these substances and gone TOO FAR (on multiple occasions) and came back... not the average recreational user.

Ive been dabling with dissios for the past 3-4years or so.
Nothing extreme but ive had some periods of binging and others were ive def thought too much about these drugs to be having a healthy relatiobship with them.

One thing ive felt with esp higher doses of Ketamine and similar drugs that can "hole" you is that while being out of your body sometimes other entities have taken control of my being.
That combined with a general depression/depersonalition has led me to take at least 6months away from all dissios and most psychs aswell except for the naturals.