• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Dissociatives and Kava kava?

hellspawn1

Bluelighter
What happens if you mix the two?

Let's say MXE or 3-meo-pcp with some kava (both in moderate amounts)

I'm not chemistry savvy enough to tell if it's dangerous or a good or perhaps moot combo due
to effects cancelling eachother out. Disso's tend to be cold, and it would be nice to have some
accompanying south pacific warmth.

I don’t see why it would be dangerous, I like taking Valium with dxm myself

Disassociatives tend to intensify the effects of a lot of drugs, so maybe take half your normal dose of what you normally take

For some reason the thought of mixing kava with PCP is funny to me. One is so subtle and one is direct. Although if someone is use to kava and can feel the subtlies it could turn out interesting. I always just mixed kava with cannabis.

Kava is underrated. It takes work to see what it does but once you do it gets easier to tune into. It has not been an intoxicant throughout history without some very strong merits.

Some of the combinations you all do are interesting.

Finally my thread comes alive!

Yes I basically describe it as a subtle plant psychedelic it's kind of in the background they talk about listening to the Kava and I totally get that this is largely why the experience varies subjectively for myself over time depending on my mental and emotional set. As well as between people.

It is a fantastic adjunct to bring out round the clock at different phases of living and other psychoactive experiences especially long lasting LSD trips with multiple different phases and layers.

It's always adds depth and layer as well as being profoundly soothing and mellowing which can really help you let go and access a deeper level of experience.

It's really been helping me through this injury as well I also would struggle to keep myself so high in spirit with cannabis as I like to without Kava which basically files off the anxiety as I go along without blocking the effect of the cannabis.

Nice input, probably good to have some kava around for such occasions.

For some reason the thought of mixing kava with PCP is funny to me. One is so subtle and one is direct. Although if someone is use to kava and can feel the subtlies it could turn out interesting. I always just mixed kava with cannabis.

Kava is underrated. It takes work to see what it does but once you do it gets easier to tune into. It has not been an intoxicant throughout history without some very strong merits.

Some of the combinations you all do are interesting.

Sounds to me like a jackrabbit paired up with a sloth

I mean, dosage is everything. I wouldn't think that you'd enjoy adding in dissos to a high dose of kava. A high enough dose is enough to make me feel nauseated on its own.