Disgusting

Disgusted In LA

Ex-Bluelighter
Hey everyone, I think this is the right place for this but not entirely sure, so move it if need be.

Im a long time lurker, been lurking the site since about 2005. I've never needed to create an account because most everything I've had a question about, has already been answered by an existing member. There's such a vast number of knowledgeable people here! Anyway, bluelight has helped me on so many occasions in the area of harm reduction, that I've even told a number of my friends about it, and they use the site too. I'm glad I've been able to help others and show them the site, so that they too can practice harm reduction.

Unfortunately I dont think I'll be pointing anyone in the direction of Bluelight anymore.

I frequent the drug forums, but I also like to read threads in the lounge. I know the lounge isn't to be taken seriously, but I came across a couple posts recently, from a member named Pasha, that made me absolutely sick to my stomach. I dont know how to quote it, but here is a couple of the posts from that thread:

Last edited by a moderator:
The lounge isn't to be taken seriously,

I agree 100%. It's a free for all where the normal rules of the site are simply not valid.

Just ignore it and it will ignore you. You have not stopped using the internet because of the filth and deprived videos that you can stumble upon, do not stop using BL because of one section that you do not like.

Bear

Please post with the name you use in the lounge. It's the internet ffs you safe enough already.

the posts have been pulled. you could have used the report function, two_in_the_pink.

please be reminded that the use of alternate accounts is strictly prohibited on bluelight.