• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dihydrocodeine Starting Dosage and Comedown

Al12

Ex-Bluelighter
I have a 20ml bottle of Dihydrocodeine (not pills). 1ml solution contains 100mg pentylenetetrazol and 20mg DHC.

I just wanted to know what is a good starting dosage for DHC and if there are any "tricks" to avoid the nausea and headache it gives during the comedown.

Btw I'm 21, my height is 180cm and and weigh 60kg

Thanks for the help

for a first timer id say try 60mg if youve no opiate tolerane. you can always take more but wait an hour before redosing. if youve no tolerance to opiates, id say MAX 120mg, but this could make you sick so stick to 60.

and i've just read up on the other active ingredient and it sounds naaasty. i'd take a look at that before taking excessive doses. it is an oral solution, yes?

pentlyenetetrazol is a convulsant used to mimic epilepsy in rodents/primates

I would find something else to abuse, taking a good dose of dihydrocodeine would also mean you're putting yourself at risk for seizures and generally inviting a nasty time.

Do you think it could be dangerous even at 60mg (3ml solution)?

I wouldn't put any of it in my body. Its FDA approval was revoked in the 1980s. And pentylenetetrazol can induce anxiety because it works the opposite of anti-anxiety drugs like benzos and barbiturates.

Ahhh this is why I always felt slightly anxious while taking >40mg. The first time I took it recreationally I started with 30mg which is a very low dosage and I still felt nervous, it only lasted a couple of minutes though

I am a little late to this but I am a very experienced user with DHC. Pills though, I have never seen the liquid. I am in the US, so we don't even have it here. I get mine from the UK and I have never seen the liquid.

But..I am a very often user of Dihydrocodeine and I take currently about 320mg to 360mg (40mg pills). That's also with two Benadryl 45 minutes before my DHC dose in hopes to potentiate it. I have never had a negative time, trip or negative side affects except constipation and the common opiate itchies and intense insomnia. Not a big deal.

Again, no experience with the liquid. But DHC itself in Dihydrocodeine Tartrate is great. I don't know anything about that other chemical you guys mentioned either...but im guessing it is not the DHC messing you up that way and giving you that anxiety you talk about.

Hope this helps a little, maybe?

Dihydrocodeine tartrate is sold in liquid form here in Italy to treat the cough. I think that the pills are only given for the treatment of pain.

Maybe they added this compound to try and avoid that the consumer abuses the medicine, just like codeine and paracetamol.