• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Difference in ketamine types

OpialiciouslyMe

Bluelighter
Is there any difference in quality between ketamine shards or grainy ketamine? Is it just a texture thing or is one type better and so on? Seems people prefer buying shards so I assume that's the best type as it's less cut probably?.
I've never used ket and I'd be interested in using it to help with pain and opioid tolerance.
I would like to avoid possible damage to my bladder as well as I know that's the main risk so it's one type worse than the other? Also asking for harm reduction as far as dosages for a complete beginner and possible bladder damage or nose damage as I think I would snort it (I don't wanna inject anything) or take it orally if it's viable. Thanks in advance.

Most drugs are a white crystal solid, so if it's crystallized that usually means high purity. Also i'm pretty sure bladder damage is inherent to ketamine even as a pure drug.

Is there any difference in quality between ketamine shards or grainy ketamine? Is it just a texture thing or is one type better and so on? Seems people prefer buying shards so I assume that's the best type as it's less cut probably?.
I've never used ket and I'd be interested in using it to help with pain and opioid tolerance.
I would like to avoid possible damage to my bladder as well as I know that's the main risk so it's one type worse than the other? Also asking for harm reduction as far as dosages for a complete beginner and possible bladder damage or nose damage as I think I would snort it (I don't wanna inject anything) or take it orally if it's viable. Thanks in advance.
There are two types of ketamine- Google it and they both work in somewhat different ways.

&

both have lots of good info.

I know about the isomers. Grainy ket or shards can be either isomer as it's mainly how ketamine can present visually.
My question wasn't about the difference between isomers but about shards versus grainy ket.
Since shards are slightly more expensive I assume they are purer.
By the way, I've tried the shards I had bought and didn't like how ketamine feels so not gonna use it again anytime soon. Made me feel dizzy as hell.

I know about the isomers. Grainy ket or shards can be either isomer as it's mainly how ketamine can present visually.
My question wasn't about the difference between isomers but about shards versus grainy ket.
By the way, I've tried the shards I had bought and didn't like how ketamine feels so not gonna use it again anytime soon. Made me feel dizzy as hell.
Oh I see what you are saying,
to be honest I think it is players choice.. I have noticed they cost more, but maybe that's because people like looking at shiny things?
yea first time i did K everything twisted and turned and somehow i had set a bunch of function's on my computer that I had to later figure out how to remove. but I would stick to lower doses, for more of the buzz it gives and not the full blown khole.

Theres also the chunks

The S- and R-Ketamine debate is largely irrelevant, there are very few actual differences between the two enantiomers, only that S-Ketamine is more potent.