Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

difference between mdma from pmk oil and mdma from safferol

Status
Not open for further replies.

borega

Bluelighter
Hi,

So theres a lot of MDMA going around that claims to be made from pmk-oil and that this is "better" than making it from safferol. Some say its safer and more healthy and the roll is better etc.
I dont wanna start a talk on synthesis but I do want to ask if there is anything to it?
I have a sample from this "PMK-Oil MDMA" and it does taste a bit different than normaly. not as horrid if you know what i mean!
The Marquis test still went instant black on this, and it shares the looks of mdma so i guess its the real deal.
anyone got smth. to share on the topic?

That is a good & interesting question I would be interested in knowing this as well.

here's an mdma molecule from one synthesis route:

mdmaalone.png

and here's one from another:

mdmaalone.png

spot the difference.

alasdair

pmk is mdp2p. the typical mdma synthesis goes from safrole to mdma via mdp2p.

if you started out from safrole and did a good job in the cleaning procedures between the different steps of the synthesis, then there will be no difference to you starting out with mdp2p from a chemical supplier (which is impossible anyway!).

well yes, obviously the difference will be the sideproducts and inpureteis. But for someone who is acustom with the sythesis route it might be clear that there are some impuriteis that might be left with the one route but not with the other and might have an reaktion etc.
@Black why should it be impossible to start wit mdp2p?

here's an mdma molecule from one synthesis route:

mdmaalone.png

and here's one from another:

mdmaalone.png

spot the difference.

alasdair

Pretty much that ^.

I can't see this thread going anywhere productive and will likely derail into synth discussion so I'm going to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.