Cycle Advice Dianabol Only Cycle

ElkHorn

Bluelighter
I’m not asking if this would be an optimal cycle normally.

So basically, I have a work trip, and the thought of bringing the works for injections seems risky. It is for an indeterminate amount of time, and I’m thinking of bringing Dianabol as a last resort to keep my test elevated.

Interested in opinions on this. It would basically be to not crash and hopefully not lose significant mass.

How long are you thinking for max time? I ask because if it isn't like months long I'd just do without aas. I went over 2 weeks with 0 gear and was fine. Plenty of others have come off cold turkey with no issues, a guy that works with my coach basically is on for 16 weeks, comes off for 16 weeks then back on etc. Basically 16 weeks of growth, 16 weeks off, 16 weeks to prep for show.

I’ve done that before with dbol to keep mood elevated and feel good. I’m really sensitive to the e2 conversion from dbol so usually only did ~10mg a day but it worked well. As above though if it isn’t crazy long then going with nothing is an option but 10mg a day is easy and ensures you feel good

If it’s a week to two weeks I’m not worried. But there is a chance it could turn into a month or two.

Not too worried about a crash for first two weeks with a fat shot of test c right before I leave, but I could see a month plus being problematic.

Are you flying or sharing a room? I'd just bring a vial and some pins if you're not flying and got a room to yourself.