• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Creating new substances from Indoles. (MedicinalUser SAR thread)

This is another crazy idea for a chemical. It's chemical structure is 2,2-Methylenedi(1H-indole)-3-dimethylindolepropan-2-amine.

Here's another one. It's chemical structure is 4,5-Furan-1,2-piperidine-7,8,9-trimethylpurine.

Last edited:
Everybody knows about LSD, but did you know that the serotonin molecule lays within the Lysergic acid molecule itself ? If you take a look at Lysergic acid you can find it contains a molecule of serotonin. And serotonin is at the base of every tryptamine. And than you put the puzzle together by looking at the L.S.D molecule and deconstruct it. Then you may end up with something unexpected. Such as a diethylamide of a tryptamine. Basically what ever tryptamine you design as long as it contains the tail end of a diethylamide or analogue of L.S.D. None of this is really new. Infact chemist have known that the serotonin molecule has been part of the Lysergic acid molecule for years. Many chemist have thought of different ways of manipulating the Lysergic acid molecule for years. But do you add onto Lysergic acid or do you deconstruct it into a Tryptamine ? You have to look at it a whole different way. And if you deconstruct it into a tryptamine and then add a diethylamide molecule or another molecule such as a dimethylazetidide to the tail end of a tryptamine. You may find that you created something that has the hallucinogenic effects of L.S.D. What are your thoughts on this ?

Even that rascally phenethylamine molecule fits in the dang library. 👽🤖👻
Tryptamine_and_phenethylamine_moieties_in_lysergic_acid_molecule.svg

Out of boredom I decided to design a Nitazene. It's chemical structure is 2-(Diphenylmethoxy)-5,7-dinitrobenzimidazole.

And here's another one. It's chemical structure is 1-(Diethylaminoethyl)-2-(diphenylmethoxy)-5,7-dinitrobenzimidazole.

This ones almost identical, but I made a modification. It's chemical structure is 1-(Diethylaminoethyl)-2-(diphenylnonane)-5,7-dinitrobenzimidazole.

Here's a video where you can see the Tryptamine molecule with in L.S.D. It mostly talks about L.S.D.

Last edited:
Let me give you and example of Frankensteining. Methyl 1-(2-phenylethyl)-4-[phenyl(propanoyl)amino]piperidine-4-carboxylate-2-benzimidazole. This is an example of frankensteining a new drug. As you can see this chemical formula is a split between carfentanil and a desnitazene. Although the chemical may not work you never know. Although it may seem unnecessary to create something so powerful as regular carfentanil or regular nitazene. It can be useful for tranquilizing an elephant for example. Which was the intent of desinging these kinds of drugs in the first place. So keep that in mind. The thing is that people get the idea that if it works great for large animals than it must feel awesome to me. Which may be the case. It's really unknown on how these frankenstein like drugs will effect a person. In some cases it might work out to be something great. You might actually design a useful drug. Or something that will change the world. Remember that the best drugs where created by accident. Such as L.S.D. which was accidently discovered by Albert Hofmann. Or M.D,M.A. which was created by Alexander Shulgan. So you never know. Designing a new substance can turn out to be great. So sometimes it's not bad to frankenstein a new substance. It doesn't take too much to design a new substance with only some knowledge in organic chemistry. So keep designing, you may never know what you can come up with. What are your thoughts on frankensteining new drugs ?

Last edited:
Actually that would weaken the potency of the Tryptamine, but I can design that. The chemical structure I've come up with is 3-(3,4-Dimethoxy-5,6-phenyl)-N,N-Dimethyltryptamine.

Here's another interesting one. It's chemical structure is 5,6-Dimethoxy-2-dimethylmethoxy-3-dimethylmethoxytryptamine.