Denver - Caffeine 2003 - 11/29/03

im diggity down with meetin some more BL'ers. anyone know anything about the layout of the venue so we can set up some kind of home base? personally i think a home base a raves kick ass. when you need a break from dancin or whatever you know where you can go to chill and be with ppl you know, or at least just met and we all know what happens when you 'just meet' ppl at a party like this.

Orpheusssss.... two days!! I think everyone we know got their tickets, so we are set. damn im so chock full of turkey i cant move anymore. im gonna go lay down. weeeee! see all you cats at the show!

well i know orpheus and bigcat are gonna say hi, but i would love to meet some other BL's here, especially mthree984, cause you seem fairly connected and i would love to put a face to the SN. i prob already know ya just never knew. an official BL meetup would be tight as hell. im down, lemme know when and where. email would prob be the preferable way of rganizing a meetign place, due to a greater degree of privacy in email, only post it on the board if you MUST

ok, how about this, who here doesnt know orpheus. i think that kid just recruted everyone he knows to this lil site. heh
so, anyone that DOESNT know Orpheus, drop a line and we'll meet up but hurry, only 34 hours left!

Ive never been to the venue, and I doubt many people have, so it may be hard to orchestrate a meetup place. We should try to designate a time, and a general area (ie "by the entrance" or "by the bathrooms." I say we meet at midnight at the latest

im volenteering orpheus as the contact. we are planning to set up a home base so if you see him, ask him where it is. otherwise, im takin the initiative and emailing all of you posting.

haha, poor orpheus. he's got enough to worry about. well, not really, just havin a good time. we all seem to be dodging the task of saying a location. i say someone who knows the venue say a location and everyone else will pile in and find it. yeah, definitely midnight at the latest. ill be too monged at that point to get anything constructive done.

Wow! this looks good!
Maybe I'll swing down to the bank, withdraw a few G's and take my private chopper up to Denver. 8)

it here

ok kids, this is it. T-4 hours. see you all there [hopefully] if not have a wonderful and safe night!

Well looks like my quest for anonimity will run a little bit longer as I will not be able to make it to this party. AND IM PISSED... I have a long drive tomorrow morning and there is no way I can do it tired as hell in the midst of comedowns of various substances. Oh well... but I want everyone to have alittle bit of extra fun for me. And no comment on my contacts, street knowledge :p

i did. damn, THOSE HEADPHONES WERE REAL! silly kid. im still really speedy, and its almost 1 pm.

I was in line during the meetup time.. sorry kids. We girl and I chilled at a nearby hotel, heard the line was somewhat long, so we didn't head over there until ~10:30, and didn't get inside until 11:30. Talk about fuckin packed! The venue would've been much nicer had it not been oversold 10 fold. Sorry I didn't have the chance to meet any of you this time around, hopefully sometime in the near future we can try this again

Damn..sorry I didn't see some of you there..I was glad to see those of you whom I did see though, hope you had a good time..Next time we'll set a definite one up..