Admin Attention delete account

Status
Not open for further replies.
The admins will not delete your account or your posts. You can do this yourself, search posts made by yourself and then delete them - after you have removed your post simply change your password to something random.

If your posts are in an achieved thread, PM the mod of that section and ask them if they would help you by deleting it.

why not, cant they just delete my account. it would be a hell of alot easier for them to do it rather then me searching every post and not even getting my account deleted. i used to be an admin on my own forum and i know for a fact its very simple to just click a button and delete a user and all their posts.

why not, cant they just delete my account. it would be a hell of alot easier for them to do it rather then me searching every post and not even getting my account deleted. i used to be an admin on my own forum and i know for a fact its very simple to just click a button and delete a user and all their posts.

Maybe - in the nine years you have been a member, one of your 130 posts was useful. Delete your posts, butterfly effect, giant wave consumes the planet (Arrrrghhh death by wave, oooh nooo Etc). You check your replies , and you remove them?

thanks bearlove, i can always expect a personal attack from you when im simply asking for help. i dont see how useful or unuseful my posts are relates to anything and the added sarcasm was totally necessary. thank for being so UNhelpful. :\

Out of the all the people who read your question, I was the only non admin to reply to you and give you the details you wanted (pretty helpful in my opinion). My follow up post was not a 'personal attack at all' it was an attempt at humor (it was early A.M) trying to explain that by blanket deleting your posting history could cause a bigger problem for the site as you may have left some great information about the place that would simply be lost. I have to add that I did come across as an asshole though so apologies.

You have the information you need now about removing your posts and closing your account.

Enjoy your day

Last edited:
Your account will not be deleted and the reasons have already been given so I am going to close this now as it's not up for debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.