Defining Myself

E-girl

Bluelighter
It's kind of interesting the day you sit down and try to figure out exactly, "Who am I?" and try to put it to words. I can ask 20 of my friends who they think I am, and i will get 20 different answers. but i guess only i know the answer to that question.
sometimes i wear my hair in a ponytail and i slink around my house in flannel pj's. i drink Kool-aid and eat all the marshmallows out of a box of Lucky Charms. I watch old sappy movies and i color... yes, i color. i cuddle with my cats, and i gossip on the phone for hours with my best friend. i order pizza and have it delivered, and i put off all the things i have to do for another day.
sometimes i wear my hair straight, and i dont start a conversation with anyone. when people talk to me, i'm blunt, and brief. i ignore my roommates. i'm not my usual self. i give one-word answers and avoid eye-contact. I slam doors and lock myself in my room. I have no reason to be a bitch... but its just the way i feel like being. i'm bothered by the rest of the world.
sometimes i curl my hair and wear sparkles. i glam it up and dress myself in outfits that cost me my whole paycheck. i go out and buy new shoes that i will only wear once, and i charge things that i dont need, like stickers, bracelets, fuzzy socks, and nailpolish. i wear lipstick and curl my eyelashes. i flirt with everyone, and drive my car fast. i smile, i laugh, i hug. i dance in my kitchen, and give piggy-back rides, and i sip hot green tea.
i analyze myself a lot. i cry for no reason. i'm very hard on myself. i'm picky... i dont like sauce on my spaghetti, and i dont like dressing on my salad. i dont like any toppings on my pizza. people say i'm plain, but i dont think i am. i have 11 stuffed animals in my car and i'm addicted to Wild Berries Life Savers. I am afraid of the dark and spiders but i would jump off a mountain any day and i have a fascination with an abandoned hotel in my city. I walk barefoot almost everywhere i go, and i sleep with my head at the foot of my bed. when i go out to eat, i HAVE to sit on the outside of the booth or else i get claustrophic. i dont like meat but i'm not a vegetarian. i almost never wear a matching pair of socks, and i only wear pastel eyeshadow, i think earth tones are boring.
i dress up my cats. i name my stuffed animals. i wish on plastic glowy stars, and i cant sleep with socks on. i never answer questions directly, and i often ramble about nothing. i'm afraid of my basement. i dont know how to do laundry.
who am i.
i am a girl who is lost in herself. the house that i've lived in for the past year and a half has never really felt like home. i'm still scared to sleep alone, the house is never warm enough, something is always falling apart. my bills are always late, and my cats dont let me get nearly enough sleep. i had my heart broken and cant seem to move on with my life. i think the world is against me sometimes, and i feel like i have no one. i am terrible at keeping in touch with people, but then i gripe when people forget to call me. i look forward to friday nights because i've reclaimed somewhat of a nitelife, and i missed dancing until the sun comes up... but yet it drains me for a whole week, and depresses me when the music stops.
i'm sick of watching all these old movies, but i owe $50 in late fees at Blockbuster. i love my job but i hate not being appreciated. i hate being taken advantage of. i hate being naive and everyone knowing it. i hate that when i eat at KFC i feel FAT. i hate the way my house is always a mess and someone is always pissed off about something. i hate that i just went shopping 4 days ago and there are no Eskimo Pies left.
i like to walk in the rain, but i am afriad to drive in the rain. i like to make snow angels, but i dont have a backyard anymore. the first thing i do when i'm at a hotel is jump on the bed. when i go grocery shopping, i eat grapes but dont pay for them. i hate the way people stare at my tongue barbell when i'm talking, it REALLY pisses me off, but i keep it in because it feels too weird to NOT have it in. i sleep with 8 pillows, and i know when one of them is missing. i have had my VCR for 4 years and i still dont know how to program it to tape something. i live on popsicles and i dont see anything wrong with that.
i take happy pills, i like cucumber melon shampoo and i have seen the movie 54 about 2000 times. i am in love with Ryan Phillippe and i have a passion for polar bears. My most prized posession is my electric blanket, and i never know what day of the week it is.
that's me. nothing interesting.
who are you?
------------------
E-girl
IM: tiggersgurl2067
"There's a part of me, that i forgot to be. Take a look and see, the light still shines in me." ~~ Milk, Inc.

E-girl, the more I read from you, the more you amaze me. Thank you for sharing so much about yourself to us.
smile.gif

------------------
"How the fuck do you feellllll?"
AIM ~ FutureAeons

i like that...might do a little of that later, but loved reading yours now
smile.gif

That was beautiful!!!
I don't want to write about me here, there's enough of you to make this thread perfect the way it is, sweetie. Thanks for the look inside you.
smile.gif

I loved that. I wish I could do something like that...I just have so much trouble deciding what I do like and what I don't I wouldn't really know where to start....that was so amazing!

I wrote something extremly similair to this a few years ago. I called it "Defining Me." I occasionaly reread it and add more things to it as time goes by. It's amazing to watch my progression through the years. It's my favorite work in progress.
------------------
"The rodent of ecstacy sings by my bedside." Tom Robbins

Wow! Thank you, you are so inspiring!
smile.gif

------------------
"Weep not sad soul, nor forget, that sunrise never failed us yet."
"As long as one heart still holds on, hope is never really gone"
"Madness such as this, its like trying to stop a fire with the moisture from a kiss"

E-girl, thanks so much for that look into who you think you are..I think you are pretty special and I enjoy reading everything you write....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I'll try to post something on here about myself a little later because I know you would like for hte rest of us to share, it's just gonna take some thinking!!!

one question:
how in the fuck did you do that?
shit, girl!
i'm not worthy!!!
i'm not worthy!!!
i'm not worthy!!!
[This message has been edited by MiNiMoWs (edited 03 October 2001).]

i'm speechless...
tonight is my depressive night, i wish i coudl make one of those. but i would have to describe two different people.
"manic depression is a full blown out mess" ~jimi hendrix
and i can't seem to adjust
anyways, so thank you so much for sharing yourself with us. it was amazing
~lil
------------------
"you will get this chance but once, don't let simple shit get you down"
therapy is expensive, poppin bubble wrap is cheap. you decide.
sn~ sparkleylily

Isn't it great when one has epiphanic moments like that? When one's own existing makes sense for a fleeting moment, and then it's back to pondering everything. Nice werds.
btw, haven't met somewhere?

I am the brain inside this flesh vessel beating out the words. An input/output soft machine controlled by a ghost of a soul with no more knowledge than the next of what I am or what it is. Pose the question, form the answer.

I miss things like this. I read (and admired) E-Girl before I actually signed up to BL and she was the reason I loved Words so much. I hope she understands how amazing she is.

This is a question ive been trying to find the answer to as well. There is a lot of things to me that my friends and even family dont know about, but I dont blame them cause I cant figure myself out either. I cant really expect someone else to understand me when I dont even understand myself right?

Anyway I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you <3 :)

Once I figure out the answer to this question ill try my best to put into words, and share it with you guys.