View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Deep breath. Here we go

9lives1left

Greenlighter
So I have a buddy who has tripped once before, he gave me a detailed description of his trip, over a beer. (Keep in mind he takes medicine for depression, anxiety, PTSD, bipolar, and supposedly takes Lexapro, Seroquel and Lamyctal for it and it works effectively to make him a "normal, happy person"). His plug is a good friend who he has gotten quality bud from for years, gave him a sample of two LSD tabs when he bought a zip. They were white, on a midly thick (almost like artist paper), with Betsy Boop on it. He was very nervous before he took it, and while waiting for the effects to begin, which was a rather slow process. Though his plug is trustworthy, he feared his friend was duped into thinking it was LSD as well. But oh well here he went, and chewed on it and swished it around for awhile then swallowed it. His initial response was the slight bitterness in his mouth, and a numbing effect on the tounge. The anxiety began, as it normally would if he was unsure about something, so he began to research about it instead of enjoying what was happening to his body. The symptoms he said were identical to the description on an NBome or whatever the heck it's called. Eventually he gave up and decided to play it out and try to enjoy it, but was constantly bothered by his grandma to help with chores and lifting things. He was walking around hunched over with his hands in front of him almost as if he were blind or a zombie, floating or something. (Keep in mind he continually loaded bowls and smoked the entire time). Eventually he began to turn on some tunes such as Scott Mckenzee's- San Fransisco and The Beatles, continuing on through the related videos. He felt as though the old classic relaxing music videos were written just for him in that situation. He felt sick from staring at his phone screen and began to watch cartoons. But couldn't help but notice that the walls had reddish veins on them. He received a call from his girlfriend who is completely against anything of this matter and he had the hardest time playing it off over a phone call and a little texting, wondering if what he was saying would make him sound funny or high being he is already a suspect with her. He tried to sleep but he felt as though everything was blaring in his ear and his thoughts were racing. As the trip began to go away after about 7 or 8 hours he made it, he was out, but would occasionally see the dog walk by with different colored fur. He felt funny for the next few days as well, with the racing thoughts and the loud noises, but for the sake of his mood he took his medication regardless to avoid a severe depressive episode which was imminent without his meds. He wants to try it again, whether it be nBome (whatever it's called) or LSD, and can get it right now for tomorrow. He insists on doing it regardless. He feels he wasn't prepared last time, maybe he didn't take his medicine early enough the previous night, or he didn't have a clean room or a music playlist setup or a movie, so he asked me to ask on here, what your thoughts are on this? He wants to do it right, and I'm a little worried for him, but there is no talking him out of it, he says he wants the full experience, not a dimmed version of the bright and swirling colors portrayed in videos. (I.e. Yellow brick rode type stuff). Tomorrow is the perfect time for him to take the plunge. What do you guys think? I appreciate you reading this long, repetitive post, thanks guys:D

First time poster btw

Forgot to add, he asked if maybe a Valium before the trip to relax him to avoid insecurity and anxiety?

i guess it's because your post is dense and hard to read

you asking if you should trip again? well, if you want to and are comfortable with it, well, why not? just go for it.

space your trips far apart because tolerance is an issue, even more with NBOMe's. you might puke with a full dose of NBOMe, and you probably wanna go for legit acid which is generally regarded as safer and easier on the body.

I wouldn't eat NBOME if it were the last psychadelic on the planet, but that's me

Please read the sticky note on them before doing it, ok?
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/724566-Important-NBOMe-warning-Taking-unknown-blotters-sold-as-LSD