deca; insulin syringe

bighooter

Bluelighter
is it ok to shoot deca durabolin with an insulin syringe if im going to inject in my shoulder?

I have now upped my dose to 1.5ml in each shoulder. twice a week.

no, don't use insulin without growth-hormone, it will only let you get fat.

no what i mean is use a 27g 1/2 type syringe to ject deca into shoulder

or is the pin too short?

The oil is prolly too thick. You might be able to manage it but the shot might take a good 3-5minutes to administer. You'd be better using a 25g 1". You don't need to shoot bilaterally (in each shoulder) as the drug should spread systematically before releasing its ester. You could just inject 3ml into a single muscle. So your dosing 6ml a week- what concentration is your deca at? That sounds like quite a lot (unless its 100mg/ml).

is it ok to shoot deca durabolin with an insulin syringe if im going to inject in my shoulder?

I have now upped my dose to 1.5ml in each shoulder. twice a week.

i do it all the time it just takes longer to draw the liqiuid into the syring, but yes if you are going with the shoulder route. o even do it with sustaplex 325 which is athicker liquid

it is 300mg/ml.
So how much should i be dosing?

My friend said the shoulder could only hold 1.5-2ml max at a time, is this true?

So do you recommend just injecting in 1 shoulder?

^ WTF are you injecting into your delt for? the glute is easy as shit to hit IM, holds a lot more oil, and won't bruise easily.
Long-acting esters like nandrolone undec (deca) won't have any real benefit from spot injecting... maybe if it were nandrolone phenyl prop delts would be ok...
Shoot into your glutes with 23g 1.25inch pins. Divide your glute into quarters and then shoot into upper right quarter.
You really complicate things for yourself mate!

thats where my mate says is the best place to inject he thinks im crazy for saying its better to shoot in your legs.

i am always using the shoulders for injects, the maximum i shot at once was 5ml. i hadn't problems.
don't use insulin needles, they are much to short. you can use needles of 3 or 4 cm length.

600-800mg is a good dose. I certainly wouldn't be taking 1800mg a week!

so do you think i just shoot 300mg twice a week ?
or just do it all in 1 shot once a week?

300mg twice a week is ok, but you need an androgen to stack with. get some testos.
nandrolone only is almost nothing, it only works in combination.

what so i wont even get any decent results without test?

Thing is I havent really got the money to buy test because im dangerously overdrawn (£500)

you dont need test for results unless your on your tenth cycle. deca alone will give me great resullts