• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Dealers that rip you off and then call later to apologize...

yeah

he didn't make the mistake twice. i robbed him on the rebound.

what goes around comes around

My technique is more - "yeah sure, of course I understand, of course I'll let you make it up to me" - and once I've been made whole I never call again. It's like they think there aren't 50 more of them just as good within 10 blocks.

wouldn't matter even if he was the only dealer within 50 miles, getting robbed is getting robbed. either get yours back or cut it up to a loss to the blackmarket.... imo.

No disagreement there. But that "oh crap, I needed you, please come back" call is pretty sweet. That call almost always comes eventually. Karma is pretty fantastic.

I got a dude that rips me off every time I deal with him, and not because he's a bad guy but because he got into using himself and now he's a ridiculously pitiful junkie. He rips me off, but I wait a few weeks and he ends up needing a favor from me and I hit him up twice as hard as he tried to do from me. I used to get all pissed off and do it out of anger like for revenge, but now I think of it kind of like an investment. I've gotten dude to sign one of his automobiles over to me, and give me stupid amounts of money all because he didn't want to burn the one bridge he has left with someone who's willing to put up with his bullshit and continue to deal with him and help him out when he's fucked up. It's dirty as fuck, but what goes around comes around. I sleep just fine.

I got a dude that rips me off every time I deal with him, and not because he's a bad guy but because he got into using himself and now he's a ridiculously pitiful junkie. He rips me off, but I wait a few weeks and he ends up needing a favor from me and I hit him up twice as hard as he tried to do from me. I used to get all pissed off and do it out of anger like for revenge, but now I think of it kind of like an investment. I've gotten dude to sign one of his automobiles over to me, and give me stupid amounts of money all because he didn't want to burn the one bridge he has left with someone who's willing to put up with his bullshit and continue to deal with him and help him out when he's fucked up. It's dirty as fuck, but what goes around comes around. I sleep just fine.

oh yeah , I know the feeling and it makes sleeping just good :)

i cant say my dude does it on purpose but when i call back he will always make up for it the next time cause he trusts that im tellin the truth..its not like it happens all hte time and call bitchin about it..so he knows hwn i call and say its short one that he knows he must of fucked up and miscounted..

as often as he shorts a bag..he will also miscount and have an exxtra bag thrown in...normally its his sister that miscounts but sometimes he does and 90% of the miscounts happen when the bags i pick up arent already prebagged into one bag for me..meaning when i jump in their car im just handed a bag with a bunch of caps in it and when they mess up and give me one too many that its nortmally when o jump in and they dont have a bag and just count them out there and put them in my hand..normally ill go back to my car and give a quick count tp make sure i didnt get shorted cause if i did then i can call them and get that extra one right then and there..

Motherfucker better hmu before i found out he pinchin bags or im pullin a u turn

If you say you ain't getting respect maybe you need to put your (I'll hurt a mother f) face on every once and awhile. I've learned from a few different experiences that you only need to hurt one of the people that's burnt and ripped ya off history goes along way. From there on someone starts gettin sketchy then just tell them the story were you jacked up old so and so and most people will change their minds and hit up the next guy they supply instead of you. But I am known for my ill hurt a mother f'er face so it ain't all that hard for me. (I'm a bigger built Texas Oklahoma raised guy that ain't afraid to spend the weekend in jail over a broken jaw or nose or arm. )

Ive been fucked over a couple times when i was young but i started doing the fucked up shit to people. I dont any more cause i honestly i feel like karma has caught up to me so..