• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Daydreaming for many hours. what was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ran8

Greenlighter
I got flu in central Asia but decided to walk around anyway. Along the way I bought various hot drinks. Eventually I got to a french-ish style cafe and ordered and promptly drank 2 big cups of 'green tea'. Then I sat down on a park bench and could not stop day dreaming for 5 hours. I had a laptop with me and I could not open it. When I finally got back to the 16 person dorm I just layed down in the bed and did not fall asleep until well after the neighbors finished. When I woke up late next morning I still kept zoning out. Next day after that most thoughts I could recall seemed stupid. Effect was pleasurable for at most first 2 hours though was never very unpleasant. I felt absolutely no impulse to do that again so I guess its not addictive. What was the stuff in the tea?

I am a 5 foot 7 and 30 year old male who doesn't take drug apart from caffeine (and that only rarely). I do daydream more than most but never to this degree. The tea leaves were big, at the bottom of the cup, and had little white flowers. I did not take a pic of the tea and do not remember it any better. I have had many teas inc. green and they never had this effect. I never drank as much either but i would notice even a few hours of staring.

it could have been kratom but bluelight has a no drug-id rule as speculation, particularly with drugs, can be dangerous.
this thread will probably be closed soon. ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

I guess you could go back to the café and ask what sort of tea they use or if they put something special in it.
Like keeping said, we can only speculate what it could be so I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.