Day 26!

Vomit fox

Greenlighter
Almost a month down!!! I'm waiting for this month to be done my mind and soul is clearer, today I'm starting a juice fast as well as going back to the gym to get my body in the same page in quite excited :) ive done it before and felt fantastic. Good look to everyone on their way and anyone about to to begin!

Hey there, I'm really proud to hear the change in your lifestyle! It's really great when you're enjoying your sober life even in the first month because that's just a good sign of positivity coming your way. If you don't mind me asking what did you recently get clean from?

Good to hear Vomit Fox. Massive congrats on getting clean. Bet you're super chuffed with yourself, and so you should be! Keep at it. :)

Thanks :) feels great to worry about things that actually matter now, not about how imma get my ish!

Good job man. Your well on your way. Just remember once you start feeling really good and want to get high. Dont do it. I mean if you chip like once a month or something that's fine. But truthfully I tried chipping with pod/seed tea after being clean for sometime. I was able to do it for awhile but ended up getting hooked again.

It's a never ending battle with psychological addiction, but in the end fighting your cravings will only make you stronger.