• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Detox Day 0

Thats a good step. Try to put as many hurdles between you and relapse. It will never completely stop you but it may give you time to reconsider

Exactly, as I still have dealers ringing me but they'll only ring once when they're rolling through the area so as long as I dont answer I'm good. I assume they're dealers as I dont get too many calls from anyone else these days.

I did buy 50mls of Methadone, however...and I dont have any plans on touching it until things get unbearable. I was chatting to an acquaintance recently and she said she did a kick over a nine day period with a little methadone here and there and some valium. I just happened to get 60 x 10mgs pharmaceutical grade anyway.

Still have my immodium here, might pick up another pack. I'll need to buy the off brand loperamide as the immodium costs €7 for 12 x 2mg; frankly extortionate if you ask me.

Took 130mgs of diazepam today. 130 fucking mgs...I feel relaxed and I'm having a drink. I'll be careful, just sipping some wine. If I wake up tomorrow in a lather of sweat, I'll hold off until I feel the urge to score and then a careful measured portion of 5mls it will be. If I need another 5mls then I know its there but I'll try limit myself to 5mls only if I absolutely need it and I think I'm going to go walkies to try score.

hey mate how you doing?

just block numbers as they call. i still get texts through cos my numbers on the lists people sell to shotters setting new lines up, but i just block them now. i found it really hard to at first (dumb cos they're 5 hours away and i have people i can go knock on in Leeds, 1 hour away) but its automatic now.

i don't wanna get on your back but once you've finished your rattle do try and cut down the benzos and booze, they're worse for your health and cross addicting is just putting off the hard work that starts once you're clean.

Hey chinup,

Feeling very depressed but I'm taking the odd few ml's of methadone here and there, by which I mean every other night in order to sleep. I'm hoping to be ok by the end of the week, its time to just ride it out. I'm going to england for a weekend with my parents the friday after next and theres no reason why I shouldnt be ok by then. I should be ok by Sunday I'd say.

Iceman - thanks for asking but I havent said anything to my dad and I think its best not to for now. As long as I dont touch any more heroin this should all be over very soon.
Currently my days involve deep depression and sweating all through the day. Showers help a little bit so I'm going to have one in the morning and just force myself up out of bed everyday over this forthcoming week to shower, eat and occupy myself as best I can, even if that means just watching movies online and browsing the forums. I got my brother to set up his playstation 4 for me so that'll make the week fly in.

I have 35mls of methadone left - can I get anyones opinion on if taking 5mls at night/in the morning over the next 4/5 days will significantly lengthen my withdrawals?
Also, methadone potentiates benzos right?

I'll give another update in 3-4 days. Thanks for checking up on me folks.

So just a quick update - I've began taking 20mls methadone for a couple of days a little over a week ago, then dropped to fifteen for a few days, then 10mls, now I've been taking 5mls for the last couple of days with today being the last. I'm going to England this Friday and coming home on monday, so I'm just going to take some codeine with me.

I have some Zispin for when I come back which I'm going to use to knock myself out for approximately a week so I don't feel any withdrawals as I'll be asleep for them. I'll post back next week after I try the Zispin/Mirtazepam method and give an update then. I'm confident about it and cant wait to start. That stuff knocks me out cold for the whole day/night. I wont have to deal with the depression, the boredom, the pain - almost none of it. I have a fresh script of valium to take abroad with me so that'll be the anxiety taken care of while I'm away.

I've just told my best friend/friend with benefits who I can talk to about anything except this that the doctor prescribed me something that'll get me out of this 'slump' (as she thinks its just a matter of me going through a couple of weeks of depression), that its very sedating and that I'm holding off until Monday/Tuesday to start it. I can see it going well/getting me over the hump.

well done!! sounds like you're doing well. can't blame you for wanting to sleep through a rattle they only benefits of being a crackhead as well was that i'd sleep through the first 1-2 days entirely.

what's your plan for after the rattle? in terms of staying stopped? are you seeing your drugs services? do you go to any support groups or anything? you need to work out why you're using and work on it so you don't just end up on the relapse/rattle roundabout.