• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

darkness and light

Binkie

Bluelighter
Sitting sleepless in this tortured existence feeling the ache in my bones and the troubles of my soul when will comforts bring forth themselves showing me a way….
Living from weed to pill some things are never what they seem as the monster comes back to re-clam its place taking root deep in the well of my soul…
Struggling, scratching just hold on this side will be over soon let the monster take his bite falling tumbling, spiraling back into the abyss….
Looking through the bars of my cage this collar too tight for my comforts where is my prince to save me, he is the monster that rapes me….
Kill me, keep me hidden from them all wrap them all around me like the thorns in my side come now old monster bring me my skin ripped off but reborn…
The world goes round, the day’s flows into night yet nothing has changed just the lies I live and the sorrows I nurse let my darkness return shadows and light…
I give of myself till there’s nothing left dinning on dreams looking for my lost keys again dancing with the stars feeling the ground beneath my feet…
Laughing through my tears knowing the monster has returned I loose my will to fight crumbling to dust slip back into my dreams living for a better tomorrow…
Crawl down deep, cry these sour tears let the monsters come you cant touch me like the oceans of time I can wait for eternity my heart can break my soul can bleed…
------------------
The more you run over a dead cat the flatter it gets...
[This message has been edited by Binkie (edited 23 June 2000).]

Binkie...check your email.
smile.gif

binks,
i've read this several times and each time i want to say something, but can't put it into words...so i guess that's my response, it leaves me speechless...despite what you say, you are a wonderful writer, with passion and depth..don't believe that it's dying, because only your negativity can make it die
smile.gif

love,
Zen
smile.gif