Dance DANce DANCE! - who loves dancing?

Helski

Bluelighter
I was sitting here typing away when it occured to me that I have yet to post something on the board about DANCING!!!
Now E is great and everything but - to be honest - without the music and the dancing it would be...well... not soooo good.
The E and dance and music combo is AWESOME! TERRIFIC! SUPURB!
Does anyone agree?
I think the best thing about going out clubbing is when you are at a big party at about 5am (with an hour to go) and the place is PUMPING. The crowed is getting really reved up and the energy is esculating like you would not believe. YOu are on the dance floor, dancing right in front of the DJ (or one or two rows back) and you are GOING OFF!!!!!!
The last two times this happened to me was at Transmission (Metro - function centre) in Sydney and Ministry of Sound in Sydney (Home - club). At both these functions I DID NOT WANT THE MOMENTS TO END. At the end of both nights the crowed was incredibly vibrant.
At Transmission the front of the auditorium turned and faced the back of the auditorium. The whole place was jumping and there were smiles all around. I had friends in every direction and even the most normally sombre couldn't help smiling their cheeks off!!!!
Unreal!!!! It's times like that (and just after ) that you just think 'god...those poor non E taking bastards... if only they knew!!! They couldn't have any idea.. NONE).
Unreal!! God we are LUCKY!!! God bless the person who introduced me - my best friend - god bless her!!

I love the E too, but the music and the dancing is what keeps us going out week after week, with glowstix in hand.
The best time I've had, was dancing with my girlfriend in Jamaica until the sun came up. We closed the club and then finished the night off in our room. We had some REAL MDMA too!!! The orange speckled barrels from early '98. MDA is fun but I would love to get my hands on some real E!!
------------------
:O Roll-On!! Roll-Out!! Roll EVERYWHERE!! ;)

Like I've said before in other messages, most rolls i've taken make me dance-o-matic
smile.gif
Sure I look like a twitching, flailing moron, but hey, I'm having fun dagnabit!
smile.gif
I sit down occasionally, but then it hits me that I should be moving! It's kinda weird, I want to be surrounded by people all touchy-feely like but I want to move too! That's why a big dancy touchy-feely pile rules
smile.gif
Contact in motion
smile.gif
I just need to find people that can sync with that more often
smile.gif

Helski! When I read the begining of your post I started getting sweaty palms and this excited feeling in my tummy, like when you coming up
smile.gif
I guess thats how much I love the dancing/clubs/e/the scene/all you guys, I get excited just reading it.
PLUR!!!
Chalk

Dancing is ecstacy in itself...especially when the DJ takes you on a RIDE...the crowd goes through the peaks and valleys as one...the VIBE can be felt throughout the entire dancefloor...and just when you think it couldn't get any better...the DJ takes us to the ULTIMATE point....ECSTASY!!

See, I'm all about e and dancing. Normally, I have absolutely no rhtyhm, moves or skills, and suffer from the, what I call, "white guy syndrome." I just can't dance. Not that I don't like or want to, I just can't.
but when I pop back a pill or two, I become a dancing fool. glowsticks aren't just a tool for blowing myself and others up, but they're an extension of my soul. Whether I'm dancing well or not, it doesn't matter to anyone. It's the fact we're all mvoing to the vibe coming out of those speakers that matters.
I just let it fill my body, from head to toe, and sit back and enjoy the ride. When I'm sober or just trying too hard, my lqiuiding's alright, forced. But when I just sit back and let it go, watch out.
A few motnhs back, I asked if there was a site to liquiding. Of course there's not (but should be), but I came to a realziation. All the practicing, watching of new moves helps by putting it into your subconceous, but it's up to you to put yourself in autopiolot and let the music to tap into that knowledge, and dance for you.

Well, Helski, you described it much better than I did in my post "Feeling" but I know exactly what you are talking about..I agree with you, most of the time it happens in the early morning, and you have the feeling that if they didn't stop it you could dance for hours still, the collective energy and vibe are so strong, it's so beautiful, just the fact that everybody is smiling, everybody knows what is going on.
God, just writing about it and thinking about it I have tears in my eyes.
And then, it's true, when you think some people will never know that, because you can't leave this if you are not on E.... When I try to explain this to my friends who don't do E...
ManiE

I agree with you, Helski.
What you said about Transmission and Home reminded me of that awesome time recently when I was out on E and just as I started really blowing up some guy (who must have read my mind!) selected On The Road Again (by Willie Nelson) on the jukebox!!! Boy, I gotta tell ya my dancing shoes got quite a workout that night! The whole place was just pumping! Well, maybe not the WHOLE place - just a small group of us who danced our asses off.
Actually I should clarify that - it was a VERY small group of us who were dancing. Just me, the bar owner's deaf cat Daisy, and the old drunk guy who usually sits in the corner yelling out 'Slut' to unsuspecting passers-by.
Anyway, after that tune from Willie came a string of back-to-back dance tunes - just when I thought it couldn't get any better, out comes some classics from the likes of Nana Muskouri, the Seekers, Roger Whittaker, Starship, Bucks Fizz and John Denver. I danced for well over half an hour that night - easily one of the best nights of my life. Even the old drunk guy found it hard to maintain his 'disgruntled postal worker' facial expression, such was the happy vibe in the place.
I even tried picking up a girl. I strolled up to this lovely looking lady (she didn't look a day over 40. Which makes sense, as she was 40) and said "So, do you live around here often?" She said "If I found you floating in my pool I would punish my dog." It was a bit of a cryptic comment to make, but I took it as a compliment. The relationship progressed no further.
On that night I had such a blast of a time I didn't want to go home. As a result, I didn't get to bed till well after 10.00 pm - even though that was past my bedtime (and I was very tired for church the next morning) I didn't feel guilty. I slept well that evening, only getting up once to get a cup of warm milk and a biscuit.
- MikeBrady

Yes Mike Brady...think that will be enough excitement for you for the next fifteen years or so.
gimme a break!!!! When you get home.....

Hells yeah! I LOOOOOOVE dancing. And really, I owe it all to E. Before my first roll, I hated dancing. I couldn't do it, didn't want to, didn't understand why ANYBODY would want to. And well...all of that changed a couple hours after I popped that pill. After that, I couldn't STOP dancing, even if I wanted to. I really didn't even learn about most of the other aspects of E until my second roll, because I spent 90% of my first roll on the floor making up for 20 years of NOT dancing.
smile.gif
And I guess the rest is history...I can actually go to a party and not roll and still spend a good portion of the night dancing...I'm even in the process of quitting smoking and jogging more so that I don't have to take a break every 15 minutes.
smile.gif
Of all the things E has given me, the thing I'm most thankful for is how it has allowed me to appreciate the beauty of dance music, especially house, and of dancing.
-Tim

TC,
If you read this I just want to say - FANTASTIC!! That sounds great. Like what an awsome thing. It sounds like you have a new lease on life or at least a new healthy focus!!!! EXCELLENT!!!!
Helski

any1 that parties wif me knows that i spend 90% of time at parties DANCING my ASS off and I totally agree nothing puts a bigger smile on my face than seeing somebody totaly absorbed by the music leting loose and having fun. The MUSIC is the #1 reason why I go to parties/clubs, I am finaly geting to know the djs and I am following em where ever they go ... believe me there is nothing that feels better than a dj coming to you and thanking YOU ... thats what happened to me, I was totaly blown away, he just loved that I was totally leting loose to his music and he thanked me for it ! those guys deserve to be payed in GOLD !
smile.gif

pete

I, I, I!!! I love dancing!
I remember the first day that I really, really danced. Steve Lawler at Home. Of course I'd danced before, but I hadn't DANCED.
And tonight I'm going DANCING! Oh yes, tis dancing I'll be. I love saying that, "I'm going out dancing tonight" or "Would you care to join me this evening for a little dinner and dancing?" Of course there is no dinner involved, save the odd tiny round appetiser, but just saying "I'm going dancing" has such a romantic, 1930s feel about it.
Regards to your husband for lunch today, enjoyable and productive as always. If I found him floating in MY pool, Helski, I'd...call you and ask you to come and remove him with minimum disturbance.
I'm going to Gas tonight for the first time with my NON bluelight friends (God, I haven't seen them for months!), so await my reviews in the morning...
Love
Pillcat

I love dancing ........ wow ......
shake , shake , shake ........shake my pant away .......... shake my head away
PLUR .....
------------------
Roy**E**

Hey MikeBrady! I cried so much I laughed at your last post.... No, seriously you should think of writing for a living(heheheheh!) It's paulyzebra's other half here - that was really funny - seeyou soon.....

I love to dance...well thats an understatement, but yeah, i used to go-go dance for really cheap and 80 percent of the music they played sucked ass, but it was a beat, anyhoo. Dancing was what motivated me to try going to a rave in the first place, I didn't think the music would be so great, until I got there, and well I was born again!
Floor shreddin'
Pill eatin'
Butt smokin'
Hippy flippin'
Hard rollin'
Beat surfin'
Jaw clenchin'
Stranger huggin'
BLUELIGHTER