Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

d-Amphetamine - New Experience

10C

Bluelighter
Recently I had the opprutinity to try a stimulant for the first time, and this was Adderall. My history of drug use is; Codeine, Alprazolam, Weed.

One of my good friends is prescribed Adderall for ADHD so he uses it daily. This is my experience.

So for a couple weeks I've been going to a friend's house before school to just chill, and I come in on a Tues. and he's eyes are unbelievable dilated and he looks like he is tweaking. I look at the table and there is a plate of pink powder in lines and he goes "We're gonna get fucked up". I laugh and sit down. He hands me the straw and tells me its Adderall Immediate Release.

I snort two big lines about 3.5 inches long and they were pretty thick also. The bus comes and we leave, after 5 minutes pass I'm sitting on the bus and it almost seemed like I got a rush, that made me feel happy, and full of energy. I started talking nonstop on the busride, and once I got to school, I had a amazing sense of self-confidence, which I usually do, but it seemed like with Adderall, it was much more than I ever did, and I wouldn't mind talking to random people I've never talked to before. I felt like if I got in a fight I can kick anybody's ass without problems.

As for focus, I've never payed more attention in school, and I asked questions in every class like never before, and had so much motivation for doing my schoolwork and completing it.

After school I snorted another line and could not fall asleep till 3AM, and ended up doing Adderall the next day.

I see this is an amazing stimulant and I probably wont do it until Finals again where I will really need it.

Last edited:
Yeah adderall can be great at first, but the lack of sleep became so much of an issue for me that I've never done it in over 2 years since. Glad you had fun but be carefull.

Yeah I had a hard time sleeping and that's why I see myself only using it when I need it, like Finals or when Im having a stressful time concentrating. The day after trying it I already noticed a mild tolerance because it wasn't the same type of rush and was not as powerful .

for me, when i first tried Adderall, i was 23 and i had a 30mb XR. I felt like I just took an E pill, minus the "happy" feelings from the MDMA. Now I take 15mg IR 2x a day and I don't feel anything other than concentrated and ...good. I actually have ADD so adderall doesn't really produce euphoria for me. Great for its theraputic use though. I also was Rx'd 100mg Seroquel to take at night if I can't sleep. That stuff is crazy. Knock you out like a light.

^ I never tried E, but for some reason I thought that my first time with Adderall was pretty close, since I had SOME euphoria and was really really happy with everyone. Just sitting in class It felt like it feels after having a good orgasm, just happy and content. I kept having these tingly feeling in the lower spine area of my back and it felt amazing, anyone have those before while on Adderall or speed?

I was pondering whether or not to take Xanax if I do have sleeping problems after using, but ehh, I hate having short term memory loss.

Oooo seroquel. I took that before I smoked weed :p it was so intense, my friend has it as a prescription for psychosis and I took it to help me fall asleep and I was like tranquilized

To the person comparing adderal to E: you must be getting some bunk bunk nasty ass pills

funny story, I imagined your friend with the big dialted pupils looking at you as you come in, made me laugh cuz that's how I looked the first time I did adderall.

Now I have a prescription and don't even use it. It just sits in my house unwanted.
To me depressants stimulate me. Dunno why. Xanax, opiates anything other than amphetamines(excluding MDMA) stimulates me, but not stimulants. They just make me sit in one place and stare and wait for it to be over so I can feel like shit for the next day.

To the person comparing adderal to E: you must be getting some bunk bunk nasty ass pills

the thing thou is that MDMA is still in the amphetamine family. There are some similarities for some people, like euphoria, high drive, high motivation, lovey dovey feeling, feeling close to people, euphoric rush. Minus the visuals and music sensations.

But I would say that its most likely to happen on the first tries with the drug, and it losses positive effects fast, unlike E where almost every experience is wonderful if done responsibly.

Sure, MDMA is a million times better but his experience with Adderall can be compared to MDMA. His experience only, not everyone's experience every time they take Aderall. It's his first time with the drug. He must have felt like a million bucks.

I fn hate adderall but his experience seems somehow similar to an MDMA trip and all my pills are MDMA, I have a tester and buy from a good Chicago source that some know.

I have never tried E. Like ZYGGY said, I did feel like a million dollars the first time I tried Adderall, it was my first time trying a stimulant, as I always used downers and never uppers until now.

I was really happy and content, schoolwork was interesting that day and everything seemed right that day. Pretty much all the feelings that ZYGGY stated.

Great post ZYGGY.

i took that shit for 8 years when i was a kid. if only i knew you could get fucked up off of it.

i took that shit for 8 years when i was a kid. if only i knew you could get fucked up off of it.
What did you have it prescribed for? Usually if you use Adderall and have ADHD/ADD it calms you down instead of speeding you up.

Adderall is one of the most amazing drugs I've ever had a chance to experience. I was prescribed for two years at 80mg of XR. While I'm not entirely sure if I have ADHD or not, it definitely calmed me down mentally, although I felt stimulant-like effects physically. I would experience shaking and slight tremors; although, mentally I would experience complete tranquility.

I normally have bouts of intense anxiety and distraction, but while I was under the influence of this specific substance I was able to focus my attention acutely towards any subject I attempted to approach. I would become interested in ideas that I normally would never find engaging. Concepts that never intrigued me would suddenly become immensely enthralling. Intense concentration became second nature. My self-esteem would skyrocket.

Adderall allows you to focus at extreme intensities, and you feel as if anything that enters your range of concentration is the most important thing in the world.

The social ramifications are also quite noticeable. It's much easier to socialize, and you feel as if you can articulate complex concepts with relative ease. The only downside of this drug is the mechanical, desolate depression that is associated with chronic use--and, of course, the inability to sleep.

Good stuff. ;)

What did you have it prescribed for? Usually if you use Adderall and have ADHD/ADD it calms you down instead of speeding you up.

i had ADD, and could noticeably tell the difference between on it, and off of it. i constantly had this feeling of wanting to be nice to people, and to make things better. little things, like i would hold a pencil in class and ask myself how i could make this pencil better.8)

also, adderall was originally designed as a weight loss pill. hence why i am 6'3" 140 and eat like a horse.

Adderall is one of the most amazing drugs I've ever had a chance to experience. I was prescribed for two years at 80mg of XR. While I'm not entirely sure if I have ADHD or not, it definitely calmed me down mentally, although I felt stimulant-like effects physically. I would experience shaking and slight tremors; although, mentally I would experience complete tranquility.

I normally have bouts of intense anxiety and distraction, but while I was under the influence of this specific substance I was able to focus my attention acutely towards any subject I attempted to approach. I would become interested in ideas that I normally would never find engaging. Concepts that never intrigued me would suddenly become immensely enthralling. Intense concentration became second nature. My self-esteem would skyrocket.

Adderall allows you to focus at extreme intensities, and you feel as if anything that enters your range of concentration is the most important thing in the world.

The social ramifications are also quite noticeable. It's much easier to socialize, and you feel as if you can articulate complex concepts with relative ease. The only downside of this drug is the mechanical, desolate depression that is associated with chronic use--and, of course, the inability to sleep.

Good stuff. ;)

"I was prescribed for two years at 80mg of XR"

Wow... 80mg XR?? Are you sure? That seems like its QUITE the high dose...

I can imagine someone would be amazingly focused at that dose lol... If not going into amphetamine overdose heh..

But yes, for SWIM, he did feel similar to E... and no, SWIM did NOT get bunk bunk ass pills... infact, if you go to dancesafe.org, you can see the one he took, it was a blue dove from san francisco, CA... it was tested in a lab (back in 2005) and the result was: 2 parts MDMA to 1 part methamphetamine... so I dunno... SWIM sure never got that same rush again from the adderall... but also SWIM has not rolled since he was 21, now he is 25...

but swim took a 30mg XR brand name Shire Adderall at like 1am on an empty stomach ( one of swim's friends thought it would be a good idea, and the other 2 guys had no idea, including swim, what Adderall even was... so they all tried it ... DAMN heh... Fun times...

Weird though... that Swim actually has ADHD and takes adderall 15mg 2x a day... he doesn't get ANY rush at all... but then again maybe that's because he is actually taking it as he is supposed to...

I've never done E or Adderall, the closest thing I ever did was Ritalin and Vyvanse and that was to get me through some all-nighters.

One guy I know who took adderalls for finals last semester had vivid hallucinations the first - and I think last - time he took it.

I love adderall and dexdrine .

Amazing drug .

Just only do it once a week MAXIMUM if you want that euphoric feeling to stay in your high .

Otherwise it's just boring old stimulation :p

well all through elementry and middle school i took all sorts of add/adhd medications that were perscribed so while i never felt the extra happy feeling or high that some of you described feeling, i know that it helped me concetrate a lot. I remember aderall was the final one they put me on and i was on it for about two years. It was the only other drug that really helped me besides ritalin and that gave me really bad twitches so i stoped taking it. now i just smoke pot instead and while it does not help to much with the concitration it helps me calm down and from there i just focus on my own.