Cycle: Prop/Tri-Tren/Bold

Aromasin even boosts IGF and test levels so I'd say it's superior to adex prior to pct.

I will ask if aromasion is available. I hope it is.

What about sexdrive during the cycle ? I think when i'll add tren to cycle my sexdrive would be shut down? Should I take something during the cycle?

Tren normally increases drive. For me it turns me into a pervert lol.

Sex drive and AAS varies with everyone. Tren crashes mine. However you have more Test than Tren now, so it should help prevent that from happening too bad.

And regarding your lack of AIs, Google is your friend. As research chemicals not for human consumption, they are 'legal' in a murky-grey kind of way.

A few people told me that I should include turinabol 40mg ED into that cycle. What do you think ? I've been researching about turinabol and I found turinabol in a lot of cycles.

A few people told me that I should include turinabol 40mg ED into that cycle. What do you think ? I've been researching about turinabol and I found turinabol in a lot of cycles.

You have far too much in your cycle already at 20% BF... 350mg/week of Tren is enough, NO MORE..!!

Test and boldenone are known to aromatize to estrogen, therefore it might be seen as prudent to lower test to TRT dose whilst on Tren, as you don't want issues with estrogen whilst on Trenbolone....

You don't need turinabol, you need to learn to eat correctly... 20% BF is far too high to be contemplating AAS... The aromatase enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen is found largely in adipose (fat) tissue... You don't want excess estrogen conversion on cycle, especially not whilst on Trenbolone.....

You have far too much in your cycle already at 20% BF... 350mg/week of Tren is enough, NO MORE..!!

Test and boldenone are known to aromatize to estrogen, therefore it might be seen as prudent to lower test to TRT dose whilst on Tren, as you don't want issues with estrogen whilst on Trenbolone....

You don't need turinabol, you need to learn to eat correctly... 20% BF is far too high to be contemplating AAS... The aromatase enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen is found largely in adipose (fat) tissue... You don't want excess estrogen conversion on cycle, especially not whilst on Trenbolone.....