Training Log Current blast regimen...on TRT for medical reasons so why not blast a bit?

d-DEX-25

Bluelighter
I have been on TRT for a few years now but die to medical concerns did not blast. I decided now that my bloodwork is nearly perfect why not?

I am keeping it safe as possible but still want decent gains so here is my cycle...

Testosterone C - 250mg EW
Nandrolone D - 200mg EW
Boldenone U - 200mg EW
LGD 4033 - 10mg ED
RAD 140 - 10mg ED
MK 677 - 20mg ED

Running this for 16 weeks and then resuming my TRT... Any thoughts? I am 2 weeks in and already I am swelling up nicely!!!

Have you run any of these compounds before? If not, stick to adding one at a time to assess side effect potential because if anything pops up, you have no idea what the offending compound is because you threw in a bunch of unknown variables.

Have you run any of these compounds before? If not, stick to adding one at a time to assess side effect potential because if anything pops up, you have no idea what the offending compound is because you threw in a bunch of unknown variables.
The only thing new was the boldenone and mk677 and I figured doses are low of everything so? I never ran sarms with nandrolone but really I added in just one compound...

I went with a stack like this in the hope that with minimal doses I am staying healthier??

The only thing new was the boldenone and mk677 and I figured doses are low of everything so? I never ran sarms with nandrolone but really I added in just one compound...

I went with a stack like this in the hope that with minimal doses I am staying healthier??
That's fair. I thought you had only experience with trt level test. Since you already know how you react to nandrolone (which would be the most side effect prone compound in there) you should be able to figure out what's affecting you

i saw some boldenone base yesterday I'd really like to try. Ive used just about all AAS except bold. I'm too impatient. Ive never used sarms and dont know much about them. I'd like to try MK677. Cycle looks very reasonable as far as the roids go. if health is your main concern. not gonna see as much mass as you would on higher doses, but youre also not gonna deal with... high estrogen/bloodpressure etc. Deca should lube upyour joints nice. EQ will help your cardio.

i saw some boldenone base yesterday I'd really like to try. Ive used just about all AAS except bold. I'm too impatient. Ive never used sarms and dont know much about them. I'd like to try MK677. Cycle looks very reasonable as far as the roids go. if health is your main concern. not gonna see as much mass as you would on higher doses, but youre also not gonna deal with... high estrogen/bloodpressure etc. Deca should lube upyour joints nice. EQ will help your cardio.
Skip bold Ace. I've read nothing but reports of crippling pain after injection. Even bold cyp seems to have bite to it unless it's made with super solvents like eo/guia /mig if the dosage is over 100mg/ml.

Worst PIP ive gotten is from 1test cyp.

This bold ace is a liquid oral. Allegedly. Didn't know that was possible. Could be bullshit but I just saw a vendor on the DW had it in stock yesterday.

Yeah i've been wanting to try bold cyp for a while. Or inj primo ace. Just to experiment with them. Dilute em if i have to.

Due to high blood pressure issues I dropped the mk677 at week 3! I am not sure if it was that because I also increased my anti hypertensive doses as well.

I ended gaining 38lbs so far at week 5.5 with according to impendence measurement no increases in bodyfat! I was coming from a parole violation and had just lost 20lbs right before this cycle so?

I had bloodwork done and the only thing that was affected was my kidney function but nothing crazy! I am deciding to increase my cycle...

Testosterone C - 350mg EW
Nandrolone D - 300mg EW
Boldenone U - 300mg EW
LGD 4033 - 10mg ED
RAD 140 - 10mg ED

This is not a crazy increase but I think I can get even more gains possibly! I just think I will drop off if I do not increase considering I am now 18lbs up from my pre prison levels. I lost so much because they did not give me my trt while behind the wall!!!

There's no need to increase the doses. At only 5 ish weeks in, your injectables are hitting maximum serum concentrations with the bold and nandrolone still rising due to the longer Ester. Just stick with what you were doing and keep your BP under control. You shouldnt need to increases doses period. Also 38 lbs in 5.5 weeks would likely be about 35lbs of water in a genetically gifted person. That would explain why your BP skyrocketed as that's like 1lb per day of weight gain. And also doesn't show up on body fat measuring as impedence, dexa and other common methods read water as "fat free mass" or "lean mass". If you continue down this path, especially without correcting your BP, you're going to run the risk of kidney damage

I would have just upped the test and made it a simple test base cycle and then reduced down for TRT. Something like 300mg a week for 3 months. All the extra compounds unless you are competing arent necessary.

You can gain way more than enough with just testosterone. Maybe adding in one other compound for synergistic effects like EQ or NPP. More isnt necessarily better and all these designer cycles simply aim to replicate advanced steroid cycles used by elite level bodybuilders/athletes. 99% of those taking them are not at that level and wont benefit from taking them.

Test base + one other synergistic compound is all you need. Be it an oral, another ideal compound to run with the test base. Keep it simple. And especially when running TRT primarily you are only set to see diminished gains when you drop down from supraphysiological doses, especially if by TRT you really are dosing to the average level at which a man produces the hormone weekly.

The body can only hold so much mass at baseline levels of test considered within the natural guidelines.