• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

cure an awful alcohol hangover?

personally with a bad hangover i cant keep food or water down and usually would end up yakking up the water +bile
so some good smoke always helped

you can't have a hangover unless you quit drinking, so I advise staying permenatley drunk.

rolemodel.jpg

Water, berroca (c, b vitamin thing), swim, more water, some food if i can stomach it, and MORE WATER

^^ Best advice given so far. More alcohol is not the answer. Neither is doing any drugs. Stop advocating people to take substances to cure other drug side effects (adverse). It's fucking ridiculous. This is harm reduction, not encourage people to use-as-many-drugs-as-they-can.com

Thanks for the serious response, Mr. White. Sometimes people are so childish. You gain respect in my book.

Reminds me to take my vitamins/supplements. Thanks.

Last edited:
you can't have a hangover unless you quit drinking, so I advise staying permenatley drunk.

I would advise to have a liver transplant arranged for you in about 10 years time as well ;)

eat sumthing (bread, pasta type stuff....), then aspirin ou ibuprophen.... some say a small glass of what u were drikin the night before... i duno....

lots of yummy opiates, and pot, with some cartoons playing and a bottle of choc milk + chips

mmmm, almost makes me wanna get insanely drunk just to do the above afterwards

pot and valium is one of my favs but any good strong opiate will work too. the worst is more alcohol. also you cant go wrong with some greasy food. but way to deal with a hangover is to avoid it. drinking lots of water and or gatorade does the trick.

Taking another CNS depressant with only prolong the inexorable. Instead, try to eat something substantive before going out drinking. Also, be sure to alternate your alcohol intake with water during the course of the night and drink a large amount of water before going to bed. While I don't ever drink to the point of being truly ´fucked up´ anymore, I was in college once too, so I know how it goes.

also... try to drink as much water before going to sleep... keep a bottle of water next to your bed... i think thhe headache is partly due to dehydration...

One of the primary mechanisms that causes the alcohol hangover syndrome is the acute withdrawal from alcohol. Think of a hangover as a sort of "mini alcohol withdrawal." This can be combatted directly by ingesting a moderate dose of your favorite benzodiazepine. I find valium works best for hangovers in me, personally. Drink some water and some coffee after that and you should be fine.

Or if you're like me, you also like to add in copious amounts of marijuana. Its the best nausea cure that exists.

pot's bad for my hangovers, excepts like effingcutesie said, unless it's almost gone anyway, but the only surefire cure I've ever found was valium. Not valerian, but real valium. Sorry, center; it's always been what got me to work...