• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Creating an EU List of labs that offer chemical analysis of rc-chemicals or pills

calahan

Greenlighter
I have been reading and taking notes form this forum for a long while. And this is the first post whose topic I thought of that might be important enough for me to post.
I would like to see what could eventually be a list of information about services where people could send psychoactive pills, "health" products, research chemicals, or drugs for a complete chemical analysis of their chemical contents on paper 100% in clear, no mistakes.
This I have looked for in vain on the net, and many times I think it could save lives if I/others had access to a good list of services like theese.
Too many times have I seen now accidents with RC's where the outcome from normal dose ended in a trip to hospital or unexepted results, that I now no longer want to gamble with my own or other peoples health.
I am also thinking of stuff containintg addulterants, bad synthesises causing the contents of other harmful substances in what is proposed to be 99.9% pure, batches containing trace amounts of other substances, or batches containing low purity followed by a superpure later batch which could cause overdoses with the deadly outcome for certain dosesensitive materials.
Not to mention the unprobable but possible case of getting was is supposed to be an unclassified product stated perfectly allowed to own or consume, being a complete other than stated perhaps even containing a class 1 narcotic which would cause the unfortunate consumer end up in jail if caught with.

On topic:
I would like to humbly suggest in this thread collaborating to construct a list of reliable services performing such analysis, their contact details, approximate pricing, time they deliver, and in which country they reside offer service, and lastly legal issues and consequences if sending a sample purposedly being unclassed substance in country of origin that in fact contains a class 1 narcotic.

If such a list already exist on the board, my excuses, and please point me out to this list if existing.

Best regards
/Calahan

Last edited: