crazziest thing see at raves...

A

A&E

just wondering at all the raves u all been to, whats the crazziest things u saw??
for me, it was a few months ago, at oakland homebase...i believe the event was "the gathering"...i was in the trance room, then i saw this guy totally naked, on the floor, and rolling hard...i mean he got no cloths on, and just layed there enjoying the music...some people walked by, and gave him a show, i was laughthing hard seeing a guy this fucked up.
------------------
everyday is a new day...
everythought is a new idea...

I'd have to say the craziest thing I've seen at a rave, was a guy who took 2 glowsticks, cut the ends off, ripped his shirt off, and started smearing the cyalume all over his body.. bits of glass and all.. he stood there, smothering himself in it, then took off through the crowd, flinging glowing crap everywhere..
it would have to be that, or on NYE when I was candyflipping, the acid was running hard, the ceiling had just turned into a giant melting fractal, and a couple next to me was having sex.. that was interesting
wink.gif

PLUR
Justin

i saw the same thing as justin. This guy broke off the caps of the glowsticks and asked me to pour it on his body. He was crazy i told him, but i still did it.
I was at this one rave and this tiny girl with braids, who looked totally cracked out, was crawling on the ground and asking everyone if they know where her hairbrush is.

Craziest thing i see was a horse rodeo!
We were on that mountain in Venezuela, 2 years ago and the rave was very bad, poor music and a lot of people freaked out on acid and going wild.
The site was a farm of some kind and somehow a horse went crazy and escape from its box (or maybe some fuckers released it).
It runned thru the dance-floor and went downhill, hopefully without hurting anyone.
I thought I hallucinated but I was only on e, and my friends saw that too.
------------------
¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°keep rolling ;-)`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

i've seen so many crazy things at parties... everything from crazy druged out naked people (FAMILY-los angeles) to flipped over cars (ERA- outside Pittsburg)> i 've seen the Mayor of a major city at a party (REALITY USED2BEaFRIENDofMinE- Oakland). I've seen snow in the Desert (IntegeralGathering - outside los angeles), i've seen NarcoTerrorist Gurellia's in full body armor and fully auto weapons (Faith- MexicoCity).
i've seen plenty of other CRAZYshit- i just cant think of it now.
------------------
phish2000/w33k4p4u9

one of the coolest things i have ever seen at a rave was at SUPERHEROS...anyone who was there may have seen it...
it was in the jungle room...(small room)
these two guys got on top of the tables and started doing the ropes with the glostiks on them..it was like they were competing....it was amazing...every single person in the room stopped and was watching, wide eyed..they were the sickest dancers i have ever seen...not even thinking about their movements...the lights moved and shined on them, they must have been in another world...it was a rush just to watch....i imagine that the rush they felt was similar to that of scoring the winning point in a championship game...they were showcasing their talents for us all to see...maybe it was cuz i was fucked up , but i thought it was absolutely amazing..
plur

Craziest thing I seen at a rave.
Two guys walked in from this backroom wearing nothing but trenchcoats. They walked top the middle of the dancefloor and everyone stopped dancing. the dj stopped, the lights stopped. the only thing left moving in the room was this one guy's glowstick still swinging from the end of the string. I knew he wanted to stop it, but he didn't want to move his hand.
One of the men turned to the crowd and said, " The red dawn alights, now the green rabbits must eat the horses skull. They dropped their trenchcoats and to our amazement, they didn't have bodies. where there torsos should have been there was nothing but the absolute, beautiful and frightening darkness of space.
Ok maybe that didn't happen. But I sawa fat guy doing a handstand. No wait a minute that was me.
OHHHHHHHH I saw everyone stop dancing to help someone look for a pill. that one's true.

one time, i went to this rave, and i saw a guy who was really rollin' face, and he told me it was his first time on e, and he was strikin' out wit' da chicks, so he got his dog to lick his balls
smile.gif

true story. . . sorta.
wink.gif

ps his name was totallyconfused :p

HAHAHAH...too funny Brand-X!!
------------------
~*we lived in arizona and the skys were always full of LiTtLeFlUfFyClOuDs*~

The craziest thing that I saw was at my first St. Louis party (Boogie Nation). Towards the end of the night my friend and I were chillin out on a bench next to the door, just watching people walk by on their way out. This one guy came and, I swear, it took him at least 5 minutes to walk about 10 feet! It was like his whole body was in slow motion, and he didn't even know it! We just stared at him and he looked at us and smiled and nodded like everything was normal. At first I thought I was seeing things cause I was pretty fucked up, but then my friend was like, "Hmmm, somebody needs to lay off the K", and we both burst out laughing. I can't imagine how long it took him to get to his car (or wherever he was gong) that morning!!