• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Crack users vs meth users: Which drug makes people more irrational and sketchy?

Same psychotic symptoms.

1) Short term planning
2) Memory Loss
3) Erratic Mood swings
4) Inverse of priorities (from Most Important > Least to Most Important < Least Important)
5) Life is a cluttered dot pattern with no conclusion.
6) Life has no direction of up and down. It is more like an elevator than it is a roller coaster. (Though it is actually going down.)

Meth heads seem more psychotic. Crack heads seem more impulsive.
But honestly once psychosis kicks in the first couple of times, complete sociopath-ism, schizophrenia and depression are imminent in almost everyone.

Dating someone on meth or crack will be the greatest mistake you make in your life. Satan teaches them to lie well!

Last edited:
I find most meth and crack users to very stable, well adjusted people with a strong work ethic...lol

Seriously though, I think it's about equal over-all, meth makes you into such a creepy weirdo, the social circles of meth-heads who hang out and have all kinds of kinky sex for days with not eating, sleeping or showering is kind of skeevy.....That's more actual "tweaker" types I'm talking about than just anybody hooked on meth....

But crystal lasts a long time and in the places where it's prevalent, its much cheaper than crack.....Tweakers rob people when they're coming down but it's not like with crack, where you just constantly need money for more.....

I'd say crackheads tend to be more annoying....Long term tweakers are just vacant...

On the west coast, there's crack and meth everywhere....I always thought that was kind of a double whammy and I can't understand why you'd choose crack over meth

I've never seen anyone on meth before, never even seen meth around here... but I have seen people rip some fat fucking hits from the crack pipe before, and I've seen them sketch out... not fun!

I had a friend who was thinking that people were looking in through the windows, thought he saw mice, and spider... it was bizarre.

Crackheads though...... my brother smoked crack at one point and he had my sister and I shoot a glock when we were with him. I was in 5th grade and my sister in 4th.... our mom was so pissed when she found out. At the time he lived with his father. He took the bullets out after and had us seriously fuck around with the gun. I remember holding it sideways yelling g-unit. They were cool at the time. He clicked the gun at me too but no bullets were in it and it still scared me though. He also use to train me how to fight and he has a black belt... almost broke my arm as I cried out but I did learn how to fight. So many crazy times with him and I only found out later that he was smoking crack.

He was bareable though and I loved him. His alcoholism is what made him a really bad person though....