• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Crack and your lungs

Sounds like there is many caring, knowledgeable people out there.
Thank you all, appreciate it
You're welcome! I'm delighted to hear that you've found the community to be knowledgeable and caring. Sharing and learning from each other makes us all better equipped to face challenges. If you have any more questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask. Thank you for your kind words, and take care!

You're welcome! I'm delighted to hear that you've found the community to be knowledgeable and caring. Sharing and learning from each other makes us all better equipped to face challenges. If you have any more questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask. Thank you for your kind words, and take care!
Thank you I will

... dont know if it has been mentioned - but your left side beneath the lungs is the heart -- and cocaine is specifically cardiotoxic. If i were experiencing such pain, I would for certain steer clear of cocaine.

Just crack quite a lot maybe £60 a week. Wondering if it’s serious you know anything about this type of thing?
60 a week? That's well moderated. People I know are doing 8 balls in a day paying 260.

The stuff is bad but there are ways to maximize efficiency. Benzos help a lot of people to wait between hits.

I definitely know people who smoke crack when it's there, but aren't really interested in it.

Mostly though they are h users who tend to just buy a rock here and there with their dark.

On a side note I'm pretty sure I have some sort of lung damage and other health problems from smoking loads of crack over the years. Really it is a nasty drug to be fucking around with.

I’ve been smoking crack for quite some time. Recently when I smoke it really messes with my lung on the left side. Anyone else have this happen? Guess it’s time to quit. Seems like it’s really affecting my health now.
omg he's i have felt this! left lung too, feel. it write now kmao idk what it is but mazza

Are you coughing up any black bits mixed with mucus? If yes then I’d definitely say slow down or take a good long break from it. Happened to me when I was a steady crack smoker. Got so bad that I couldn’t take full breaths and was constantly coughing up black chunks. TMI sorry lol. Would love to hear an update

Are you coughing up any black bits mixed with mucus? If yes then I’d definitely say slow down or take a good long break from it. Happened to me when I was a steady crack smoker. Got so bad that I couldn’t take full breaths and was constantly coughing up black chunks. TMI sorry lol. Would love to hear an update

The fact they both say left lung could it not be pulmory embolism which is worse.

The black mucus is fairly common and the cause is it's of dead lung.

I’ve been smoking crack for quite some time. Recently when I smoke it really messes with my lung on the left side. Anyone else have this happen? Guess it’s time to quit. Seems like it’s really affecting my health now.
I already had asthma before n I smoked cigs n blunts
but crack is different bruh
I can't walk up the stairs without losing my breath
when I first started doing it after I got kicked out I had trouble breathing and ignored
I woke up in the hospital bc I passed out and when they heard my breathing they thought it was pneumonia
look uo crack lung that's a real like affliction
listen
ive gone to rehab twice I relapsed immediately ive been on it for almost a year now and I literally would dream about it at night
bur I was sitting in my university's single use bathroom hitting it n I realized I had to I nteract wit people all day like this
it'd been a week and I haven't touched the stuff I still crave it bad bad bad but its so short lasting you get a rush for 5 seconds and then feel like shit for the rest of the day
ive just been taking E pills here and there to kinda make up for them
I know it sounds impossible bc it damn near is I thought id never quit I mean shit I haven't even quit yet really
but hard drugs are so
they fuck up your life bro
I went from 3rd year CS major to homeless crackhead in 6 months
and I turned it around in another 6 months
im not saying dont use drugs
ill never stop using drugs id prolly kms
but like atleast cook it yourself if you can
they cut it with mad stuff get soft and do the water and baking soda in a mason jar n turn around in hot water till it locks so atlest you know its not meth or fetty

anyways I get your struggle lmao were in the same both my lungs are killing me so bad I can barely vape
take some breaks
go to the doctor tell them you smoke 2 packs a day
and they'll tell you what to do for the pain good luck man
and I really hope we can find a better alternative and be freed from the shacks of short acting high addicting drugs
like the day make long acting high addicting drugs im all in

much love Brodie