• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Couple/few days after meth binge

CocaineDreams

Greenlighter
Hey guys I only binged this drug a couple of times before this last binge of mine.

So today is Monday.

This adventure began Christmas night, last Wednesday. Hung with my friend who is a daily user, felt it wouldn't be too harmful to do a little binge so I bought a gram of meth. Wrong. I dosed a little for work Thursday, didn't redose on my shift(smoking it from rose pipe).

Here's where I believe my biggest fuck up came: Thursday night I hung with friends going thru suboxone withdrawal and let them smoke prolly over half my bag which I didn't care, but my dumbass hit the pipe time after time after time from like 10 or 11pm until 7am. Biggest mistake, felt burnt out when I got home and slept hard. Dosed again Friday before work, didn't feel much at all and muscles felt exhausted n fatigued on my shift. Took a small oral dose(like 20mg or so) and it helped a bit. Didn't redose til I woke up Saturday, got a craving and was weak. Took a 5 hits didn't feel shit. Slept a bit, woke up with an empty feeling and did a smallllll bump like 10-15mg to the nose. Intestines hurt like fuck before and after. That went away.

Didn't use Sunday, sipped a 4loko half the day.

Woke up today like 4am after weird vivid dream. Smoked a lil weed, ate some cereal, watched Home Movies(hey, majoy throwback) then napped an hour or so and woke up and had this intense anxiety overwhelm me. I've felt generalized anxiety my whole life but my medicine made me forget about having anxiety. This was new level shit, so I laid there coming and going from barely falling asleep for 4 or 5 hours. Took a shower, read bout meth and shit to pass the time. Started feeling insanely alone. Anxiety wasn't getting better, it was so fuckin bad. Took a 50mg or so oral dose a little bit ago for my work shift and am on my way there. Feel much better, still shook as fuck from what I had just experienced. I looked into the eyes of hell. It rly felt that way.

I plan on one more oral dose tomorrow same dosage for my shift and then got 2 days off. Going to friends and gonna keep from being stuck in bed.

Anyway, Jesus fuck dude that was easily the worst shit I've ever experienced (aside from PAWS depression from SSRIs)

Do I expect to feel this way my 2 days off?? Will if be easier at least a little?? I can't handle going thru feelin like that. I am leaving meth alone when I'm done with goin thru this.

Sorry for ramble guys. This morning was absolutely terrifying.

Those are meth dreams and yeah, they're pretty bad. I used to get those when i was younger. You'll snap out of that half-sleep state with the worst stabs of anxiety and sadness you'll ever experience all at once.
It can definitely mess with you if you're new to the drug. Its usually just a symptom of delerium and too much dopamine but you said you're sleeping on it now?

Happens to me every time I get on.

At least 2 or 3 days (usually til I’ve had a full day of healthy eating and full night of good sober sleep) swinging from depression to anxiety, majorly