• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Counter-Strike 1.6 Servers

rickolasnice

Bluelighter
Having spent a year away from CS, I have come back to find my favourite server (NLDark GG mod) is forever down :'(

I believe that playing with the same people regularly greatly adds to the fun factor of any game so..

What servers do you play on regularly? (IP address please..)

And whats your tag?

Hi, I'm neek ;)

I believe that playing with the same people regularly greatly adds to the fun factor of any game so..

Most definitely. That way when you wall someone, you can just rub it in that much more ;)

I don't play that much anymore, but it's nice to see another 1.6 player.

I tried playing 1.6 over winter break. I installed windows for the purpose. I ended up not playing it very much. Quake III, however, is something I'm still interested in. I guess I don't have the attention span to sit around waiting for the round to end in cs.

I play alot of CS

I'm into gungame deathmatch modes tough hehe :)

My steam handle is: Hamaru if anyone wants to join me sometime

I wish I never quit playing CS but that shit was a near addiction for me when i was a young teenager. Played competitively went to CPL and WCG and played CAL-I so that shit took up so much time. What version are they on now Source?

^ 1.6 will never die ;)

If anyones interested i play on the NLDark servers.. they have a gungame / wc3 / custom / normal / deathmatch and assault..

I'll get IPs later.