Could you guys help me, please?

ArmouredKitten

Greenlighter
Since the first time I started using opiates a few years ago, I have sort of bragged that I had never gone through any withdrawal. This was mostly because due to availability (or lack thereof) at the time. Any time I used them they were weeks if not months apart. As the years went on it became more and more available and it then became a weekly thing, though not every week. Again, availability was still an issue.
A few weeks ago I got mugged, got a broken nose, one of my front teeth was knocked out, severed at the gum, root exposed.
I left the hospital with an rx of 5/500 vicodin. I was ecstatic. Little did I know that this was the beginning of something horrible.
I went through that script of 15 5/500's, then a script 18 7.5/750's, then a 35 script of endocet 5/500 in little more than 2 weeks.
After I ran out about four days ago, I woke up DRENCHED in sweat. I had no idea what to think of this. It wasn't the first time I had woken up all sweaty because other drugs have done that to me before. But i KNEW that this was because of withdrawal, and the whole day was just terrible.
It was mild withdrawal, for sure, but it was absolutely heart-wrenching. My eyes were constantly teary, every bone in my had that RLS feeling, where I just couldn't stand sitting still. I just wanted to die, meanwhile I was sweating so much.

That night I managed to get to sleep after a zanaflex and some alcohol, but I woke again drenched in sweat and another day of horror begun.
To my great relief, this was the day before my tooth extraction, and so I was prescribed 30 hydrocodone 7.5/325. I was both extremely relieved and extremely upset that I felt normal after taking some more.

I have 20 left and I would really appreciate any tips on tapering, and what my chances are of being able to do so with the least w/d symptoms as possible. I understand that my actions were extremely irresponsible, but I can't help but think that if I have to go through the misery of w/d again I will do something even more reckless and irresponsible. I want to get off, and stay off. I know there are probably several resources available to me out there to figure out tapering methods, but nothing i have read has helped, so I am asking in reference to my case:
with 20 7.5mg's, could somebody come up with a hasty schedule for how/when i should taper and at what doses?

I really appreciate it.

-armouredkitten