• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Correct ghb dosage for beginner?

DennisPennis

Greenlighter
I know it's usually mg but when bought in liquid is it best to start with 1ml? I've read others saying 2.5ml+ even up to 4 but that seems high. What do you usually take just to have a good time at a dance party?

It depends on how concentrated the GHB is. Liquid GHB can come in any strength. Pure GHB is a solid, dosed in grams... 1 gram is a good starting dosage, but when diluted in water, it can vary. You might find it anywhere from 1 gram per mL of liquid, to 1 gram per 5mL of liquid. You only ever find it in liquid form because solid GHB is extremely hygroscopic, meaning it absorbs water from the air very readily and quickly and turns into liquid, so it can't be stored for any length of time without becoming liquid. Anyway, it depends on strength. Usually it is weaker than 1 gram per mL, but it's best to start out with a batch assuming it is as strong as it can be, to be safe. So yeah, I'd start with 1mL and give it an hour or two before thinking of redosing. And work up from there. It's likely you'll want more than 1mL but you can always take more, you can't untake it once you've taken it. If you want to use it at a dance party, you should get some, and test it at home until you find the proper dosage, so that you don't end up taking too much or too little when you're out.

Taper it.. take 1g/1mL diluted in water or some drink, wait 30 mins for the effects to unfold, then redose if wanted - redose with .5g/mL probably. Like Xorkoth already explained :)