• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

constantly smelling like urine

x.deathbreathx

Greenlighter
I used to do a lot of uppers mostly Coke and meth. I was clean off of meth for a couple years and recently got back into it. Now I constantly smell like a mox of urine and semen and can't get the smell to go away. even after taking 2 showers a day and drinking quite a bit of water and not masturbating, the smell comes back immediately. this has caused me to live in almost pure isolation out of embarrassment.

A deficiency of zinc is known to cause body odour so zinc supplements and foods rich in zinc might help. Also sense of smell can become very acute when coming down from stimulants so that could be a factor.

A deficiency of zinc is known to cause body odour so zinc supplements and foods rich in zinc might help. Also sense of smell can become very acute when coming down from stimulants so that could be a factor.
it's to the point where the whole house is starting to smell and I can smell myself even more when I leave my room. none of my old friends or family would tell me I stink. instead it's like they would play games like repeatedly readjusting their shirts over the front of their pants "for no reason" and just like say stuff thats directed towards me but deny that its about me.

and I'm sure it's no a hallucination because A LOT of people sniffle when next to me and constantly adjust their pants or shirts