consequences of ordering scheduled compounds

dead2thecore

Greenlighter
if scheduled chemicals are seized at customs coming someone's address from abroad, what consequences could arise to that person?

i was once told by someone that since no one can control what is mailed to them, they cannot be charged for the chemicals. the most that normally happens is customs sends a letter to the person saying "we seized X-chemical coming to you from Y-location, ect"

is this true? i assumed this would be the case for compounds that are un-scheduled, but what about DMT, 2c-b, t-7, for example?

It depends on how much you're ordering. There's a huge difference in ordering a few grams and ordering a kilo/kilos. Most of the time I would think it's not worth their resources to go after the small time buyers. Even if your name is on some list of known buyers they wouldn't come kicking your door in unless they could bust you for intent to distribute, which a large order would be a dead giveaway to them.

Moving to Legal Discussion....

You will get a love letter from customs. Or if they wanna fuck with you they will do a controlled delivery where they pose as a delivery man or postal employee wait for you to sign for it and then arrest you

Well what schedule? Schedule 1 compounds will sure as shit get a controlled delivery pulled on you, maybe not always but yes it does happen. Most lower schedules and you just get a love letter.

Small quantities of just about anything usually result in a LL, the reason being that the judicial system doesn't have the resources to process the thousands of cases per day that would be generated by seized imports.

The prosecution would also have the burden of proving that the recipient ordered the contraband and had it shipped to his house/office. That proof would have to be met by examining bank statements, emails, phone records, Internet activity, etc.

If the accused employed security measures such as anonymous/encrypted email and payment services, this burden would become significantly more difficult. In general, no prosecutor will want to go through all that headache for a few grams of even a Schedule I substance.

Of course, large/multiple orders or easily-traced evidence might change the scenario somewhat.

Agree with above.

Back in the I can't believe we're getting away with this days, there were - by all accounts, people across the globe ordering 1kg+ of meth, diamorphine, mdma etc. from 'chinese compound suppliers without scruples/chinese compound suppliers with an eye for a profit margin'.

If you place a large order for something, don't mistake the guy in the FedEx/DHL uniform for a genuine employee - you're going down and wont see civilisation for 10+ years.

But yeah, small orders - they'll confiscate and some of the time the love letters you'll receive will be from officials who've pocketed a percentage of the meds themselves. They wont hang round your mailbox for a few grams - it'll arrive or get intercepted. Some LL will offer you the chance to challenge the decision...at the end of the day, you never ordered the drugs, you never saw the letter... is the best way to play it.