• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLORATION: My best friend who died 4 days ago tells me where he is now

Asante

Bluelighter
Perhaps a surprise to Bluelight, but I channel, a form of mediumship. Whetever level of reality that touches, I experience it all my life and of this I testify.
Arent we consciousness exporers in all we do, not just entheogens but in flotation tanks, yoga, hypnosis and any other excursion into consciousness? This is the same, just VERY different from what most people are used to.
Try to retain an open mind as you read this. You can always shrug it off later but for now, read it like it says because thats how it came across to me.

MY BEST FRIEND, WHO DIED 4 DAYS AGO, TELLS ME WHERE HE IS NOW.

4 days ago my best friend since childhood, died. For 20 years he had a horribly painful disease which in the end killed him. He was a Hindu. My friend and I had the agreement that if God allowed it, his spirit would contact me and tell me about there Hereafter. He died in the year and under the circumstances God had told me, 4 days ago, and God approved of him contacting me and telling me about where he was, in death.

Please read his words closely because this is important for all of us. This is one of the places we go when we die:

He said: "I'm standing here in the body I had when I was 20, in a field of grass. Hanuman (God) is with me. When you die, your consciousness detaches from your body and enters a dreamstate completely. Because you are always dreaming a bit while awake, and when dreaming always anchored to earth, and none of that exists here, I am FULLY IN THE DREAM and because of that, it feels realer than even waking reality, more tangible and you have more abilities. It is completely peaceful here, there is no time pressure, no hurry, no hunger or need. If you knew how wonderful it was here, you'd kill yourself to get here, but that is the last thing you should ever do.

I stand here on a field of grass, because I choose my environment, at this point, to change into a field of grass. I can morph it into any conceivable environment. I have the body of being 20 years old because I choose to have this body. I wear no clothes now but I can morph them on and off my body.

I can enlist dream figures to play out a scenario with me. These are played by either me or God. I can also meet up with actual people on the Other Side. Everything that is possible in any universe is present here, including that which is on earth now. Including you. You are here too.

All consciousness is connected through the field of consciousness that is this dimension of dreams. You are now partially in it, adhered to a body on earth, I am completely in that dimension, not adhered to a body.

God runs me through scenarios that are mandatory, and alternated with scenarios of my own choosing. What God makes me experience are aspects of the life I lived. Happy moments but also sad and horrible ones. I am atoning for my sins, to say it like that. All karma of all my life is neutralized by working through it.

As I work through it, I get bigger and bigger, more and more complete, closer to God and more and more LIKE God. I know it now that my proximity to God and my Godlikeness will merge into one and that this is the point that I am one with all things.

I cannot know what happens there, but I know that from there, I will separate away from God again into my next life, which is a logical sequal to this life. Cause and effect, Karma, continue also between lives.

We have eternal life, but the majority of it is spent in Death, and its the most beautiful place you can imagine. But! I paid for how beautiful it is with my suffering. A person who has brought suffering on others or committed knowing suicide, will enter this place in a terrible torment, going over and over what happened from every angle for a very long time until the Karmic debt is paid and all are done justice. Only then does their burning desert become a oasis for them, an oasis where they like myself, a good man, are completely replenished as they merge into the God. Hinduism has so many Gods but it is all That One God.

A thousand years on the Other Side can happen in a day of Earth Time. Right now I want to be here and meet up with everybody - God Included - for all Eternity, but I know that I will rise to the highest heaven and from there to the next life, over and over, for all eternity, and that there is no fate more wonderful than that.

Live long and live righteous! Sow the seeds of love everywhere you go. Help others evolve and grow, grow, grow. You cannot suffer enough, your earthly suffering is your credit in Heaven.

Be generous and kind - you are NOT rid of me just yet my friend!"

These are the words of my best childhood friend VVA, four days dead, on the day before his cremation.

Today, the day after his cremation, with the brain gone, my friend returned, as promised to demonstrate continued existence beyond destruction of the brain, with a message:

You will become One
with your God
Choose your God wisely

Think hard about this one.

He also had messages of a more personal nature, which he asked me to omit from my public reporting,

What I can say is that he already knows the entirety of his next life, even how he will die, and he has consented to wanting to live it.

Thats apparently how it works.

So he's on a road to become One with Hanuman, because Hanuman was His God.

He said: and you, YOU!! Your God is The God of All Things!

This is gonna be awesome

This is really so interesting and this is the first time I’ve allowed myself to think about this for a very long time. My father committed suicide and I have always wondered if he suffered afterwards. He earlier had a near death experience and he was dead for several minutes. He’s the only person I know who’s said he saw nothing but blackness, there was no light. I now wonder if this is why. Because it was a preview to the his death, many years later, by suicide.

This is really so interesting and this is the first time I’ve allowed myself to think about this for a very long time. My father committed suicide and I have always wondered if he suffered afterwards. He earlier had a near death experience and he was dead for several minutes. He’s the only person I know who’s said he saw nothing but blackness, there was no light. I now wonder if this is why. Because it was a preview to the his death, many years later, by suicide.

I'm 110% sure your dad didn't suffer afterwards - no more pain <3

I was dead for a short time and then had a machine breathing for me for several hours. During some of that time I clearly recall being outside my body and what I call "ranging" out with my senses as they were as far out around me as I could which was some distance and all was black and or darkness even though there was measure of distance to me and I could "see" it was still all black, different shades though for there was a ground and a sky at least what we would call a sky, anyway wanted to share that for some reason...

I was dead for a short time and then had a machine breathing for me for several hours. During some of that time I clearly recall being outside my body and what I call "ranging" out with my senses as they were as far out around me as I could which was some distance and all was black and or darkness even though there was measure of distance to me and I could "see" it was still all black, different shades though for there was a ground and a sky at least what we would call a sky, anyway wanted to share that for some reason...
I've astral travelled both voluntarily and involuntarily since I was a kid. Interestingly where I'd gone outside my body was definitely outside my body, or normal sense of awareness of things on this earth. There was no sky but there was a vastness and timelessness that made up for it. I actually felt more at home there. I tend to think of this place as my realm; maybe where I go when I die. I've also read about people who've astral travelled and never come back, which always has me wondering if that's a possibility when I practise astral projection

The weird thing is it doesn't even scare me. I like going to a place that's full of peace and stillness. My mom used to astral project but said she had a guide and met different beings there. I'm always alone. Anyway, I'll stop this post as it's probably off-topic, hehe :)

yea that's cool Gormur stuff like that totally fascinates me, thanks
And Gnostic what are you even talking about if you care to please explain thanks

Perhaps a surprise to Bluelight, but I channel, a form of mediumship. Whetever level of reality that touches, I experience it all my life and of this I testify.
Arent we consciousness exporers in all we do, not just entheogens but in flotation tanks, yoga, hypnosis and any other excursion into consciousness? This is the same, just VERY different from what most people are used to.
Try to retain an open mind as you read this. You can always shrug it off later but for now, read it like it says because thats how it came across to me.

MY BEST FRIEND, WHO DIED 4 DAYS AGO, TELLS ME WHERE HE IS NOW.

4 days ago my best friend since childhood, died. For 20 years he had a horribly painful disease which in the end killed him. He was a Hindu. My friend and I had the agreement that if God allowed it, his spirit would contact me and tell me about there Hereafter. He died in the year and under the circumstances God had told me, 4 days ago, and God approved of him contacting me and telling me about where he was, in death.

Please read his words closely because this is important for all of us. This is one of the places we go when we die:

He said: "I'm standing here in the body I had when I was 20, in a field of grass. Hanuman (God) is with me. When you die, your consciousness detaches from your body and enters a dreamstate completely. Because you are always dreaming a bit while awake, and when dreaming always anchored to earth, and none of that exists here, I am FULLY IN THE DREAM and because of that, it feels realer than even waking reality, more tangible and you have more abilities. It is completely peaceful here, there is no time pressure, no hurry, no hunger or need. If you knew how wonderful it was here, you'd kill yourself to get here, but that is the last thing you should ever do.

I stand here on a field of grass, because I choose my environment, at this point, to change into a field of grass. I can morph it into any conceivable environment. I have the body of being 20 years old because I choose to have this body. I wear no clothes now but I can morph them on and off my body.

I can enlist dream figures to play out a scenario with me. These are played by either me or God. I can also meet up with actual people on the Other Side. Everything that is possible in any universe is present here, including that which is on earth now. Including you. You are here too.

All consciousness is connected through the field of consciousness that is this dimension of dreams. You are now partially in it, adhered to a body on earth, I am completely in that dimension, not adhered to a body.

God runs me through scenarios that are mandatory, and alternated with scenarios of my own choosing. What God makes me experience are aspects of the life I lived. Happy moments but also sad and horrible ones. I am atoning for my sins, to say it like that. All karma of all my life is neutralized by working through it.

As I work through it, I get bigger and bigger, more and more complete, closer to God and more and more LIKE God. I know it now that my proximity to God and my Godlikeness will merge into one and that this is the point that I am one with all things.

I cannot know what happens there, but I know that from there, I will separate away from God again into my next life, which is a logical sequal to this life. Cause and effect, Karma, continue also between lives.

We have eternal life, but the majority of it is spent in Death, and its the most beautiful place you can imagine. But! I paid for how beautiful it is with my suffering. A person who has brought suffering on others or committed knowing suicide, will enter this place in a terrible torment, going over and over what happened from every angle for a very long time until the Karmic debt is paid and all are done justice. Only then does their burning desert become a oasis for them, an oasis where they like myself, a good man, are completely replenished as they merge into the God. Hinduism has so many Gods but it is all That One God.

A thousand years on the Other Side can happen in a day of Earth Time. Right now I want to be here and meet up with everybody - God Included - for all Eternity, but I know that I will rise to the highest heaven and from there to the next life, over and over, for all eternity, and that there is no fate more wonderful than that.

Live long and live righteous! Sow the seeds of love everywhere you go. Help others evolve and grow, grow, grow. You cannot suffer enough, your earthly suffering is your credit in Heaven.

Be generous and kind - you are NOT rid of me just yet my friend!"

These are the words of my best childhood friend VVA, four days dead, on the day before his cremation.
Sorry for bringing up an old thread but I too lost my best friend since childhood a couple weeks ago and reading this has brought me some comfort for him
We grew up together and he chose the military life and I the family then we merged on the same but different paths
He was horribly injured about ten years ago and struggled with life and I hope now his struggles are over
Thank you for this post

yea that's cool Gormur stuff like that totally fascinates me, thanks
And Gnostic what are you even talking about if you care to please explain thanks

On karma?

Most think of karma in the sense that we return to pay back for the evils we have done by experiencing the opposite.

The new harm is seen as a just reward. Some use the terms, you reap what you sow or what goes around comes around.

I find it an ugly concept and just a part of our carrot/stick barbaric mentality.

Regards
DL

The "soul" if you want to call it that, leaves the body on a regular basis... often during sleep. It's always attached to the body so the separation is incomplete, simply because the body is still alive. However, the soul gets to experience a temporary reprieve from its bodily cage, and it's also an opportunity for it to process stuff that it can't process while the body is awake. Often, the dream state is the body-mind trying to apply imagery to make sense of stuff that the soul is doing.

The same thing happens with near death experiences, traumas, etc. The difference is that the soul steps out of the body because the body is too unwell to fully contain it. So then you get out of body experiences. Nothing is "processed" like when the separation is part of normal function (described above). It's more like a sudden displacement.

Consciousness is separate from the body, but because the two are seamlessly linked 99% of the time, it makes it appear like they are one in of the same. Then you have experiences like yours which clearly show this is not true.