• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Conscience

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
What if I said I no longer believe in Christ, that yall are so delusional. Stay w me. Even Nazis had morels. Hitler being so delusional on methamphetamine. That his evil try to erratic a race. He was a AC. If he could undo what God said he would win. That's why he lost the war. And look at that Israel became a beautiful apple to God's eyes. OK, back to your conscience. God gave us one the moment we where old enough to carve it around 7. Ironic the number 7. OK as we get older the world is full of wickedness. Drugs rampant. Trafficking. Police who are bad apples. The way your teens are will build your conscience. It takes a supernatural event for God to calibrate your conscience. You can become distracted by it. I no longer run into a trap. God gives me the ability to do an echo. I can discern what is in someone's heart. Why I told you that at the beginning was I was pricking your conscience so you'll see its there. Illegal drugs just numb it until Satan has you right where he wants you hoping you die. Prison makes most ppl worse when they get out. God is the only one who can change a rock hard heart to a heart of flesh. That's just the beginning, you have to endure even if that cost you your life. Young ppl want a challenge OK. Give ur life to Christ.

I have 2 cop badges. I went into the den of meth addicts and tested 1 who claimed to know God. What I could discern was he was a fake. Manipulation. I won't allow anyone to blaspheme my Father that way. I can call down and have 12 legion of Angels. Do you know 1 angel can destroy the whole earth and God said I can have 12000. This system will always get you. You can run but eventually be caught. The smartest thing I did in 2 months at jail was keep my mouth shut because not only was I seeing things. Ppl all over the jail where experience it too. I truly guess it was the prayers of my grandmother.

Yea Israel such a beautiful apple, I’m sure all the people that lived there up until that point just gave the land over to the Jews cuz they’d had it so rough. What nice people..

Or does that genocide not weigh on your conscience?

-GC

Last edited:
You don't understand how God works. He created. Whom ever He wants to take out He can. Why do you stand in a place where you don't belong. You're not mediator between man and God. No One suffered more then Jesus. But science being your God, God will only make it go so far. I have read on how scientist who where able to build brain matter that was able to do ping pong. Now I tell you. You have big screen TV's in your houses. God has caused a great delusion. I wouldn't be surprised we do get so far that we developed. Zombies. Jesus said when You SEE THE SIGNS KNOW IT IS AT THE DOOR. either Hes lying, crazy or who is He says He is. How we are mocked so badly. Why? God You know this earth needs to be removed with with a loud bang. Then a New Heaven and Earth where we will experience everything we where meant to. Why does God offend you? Before your mother formed you you where known by God. He knows your just lost. He understood this as each one of our faces made Him stay on that Cross. He who did not spare His own Son but gave Him up all 4 us. Who is a God like You that You are even mindful of us.

What if I said I no longer believe in Christ, that yall are so delusional. Stay w me. Even Nazis had morels. Hitler being so delusional on methamphetamine. That his evil try to erratic a race. He was a AC. If he could undo what God said he would win. That's why he lost the war. And look at that Israel became a beautiful apple to God's eyes. OK, back to your conscience. God gave us one the moment we where old enough to carve it around 7. Ironic the number 7. OK as we get older the world is full of wickedness. Drugs rampant. Trafficking. Police who are bad apples. The way your teens are will build your conscience. It takes a supernatural event for God to calibrate your conscience. You can become distracted by it. I no longer run into a trap. God gives me the ability to do an echo. I can discern what is in someone's heart. Why I told you that at the beginning was I was pricking your conscience so you'll see its there. Illegal drugs just numb it until Satan has you right where he wants you hoping you die. Prison makes most ppl worse when they get out. God is the only one who can change a rock hard heart to a heart of flesh. That's just the beginning, you have to endure even if that cost you your life. Young ppl want a challenge OK. Give ur life to Christ.
I think you haven't slept in a few days man, you should prolly get some rest. Btw, number 7 is a cabalistic number. I think it means power iirc. Correct me if I'm wrong.

7 is the number of Perfection hence 7 days a week. It has Jewish roots. Nah I slept last night but yeah I have been under many stressor lately.