Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Combination Safety Advice

BladeAus

Greenlighter
Hi just after some information on the safety surrounding current prescription combination:

Currently on Morning: 5mg daily Lorazepam
Night (For Travel Insomnia): 10mg Zolpidem, 10mg Temazepam OTC: 25mg Doxylamine, 3mg Melatonin

Ive got a very high tolerance to Benzos and Opiates. I abused Xanax without realizing due to doctor bumping my dosage up and up as my tolerance built up Doc just kept increasing until reaching 9 bars a day (18mg) before schedule 8 listing and new doctor. Opiates was fine as Oxycodone but abusing Fentanyl spiked my tollerance over the roof, cant get the joy from Oxy anymore.

Just a note I dont mix the Stilnox and Temaz if im having fun with Oxy or Fent as thats plain stupidity.

The self chemist in me see's some clashes with my current meds but would love some others opinions.

Thanks

If you are tolerant to all those meds and keeping it to the prescribed dose I don't see a problem. Although, you probably don't want to rely on a combo like that to get to sleep for prolonged periods.

You are definitely wise to cut some (as many as possible) of those drugs out when taking opioids. Most overdose deaths from opioids involve the use of alcohol or benzo's, you are playing with fire to mix them.

Thanks for your reply,

Sleep is probably due to the effects that 7 years on Benzos has had with my brain. At the time of posting the above i was just prescribed Temazepam and honestly it did nothing for sleep, again probably due to my tolerance to Benzos the bottle of 25 lasted 4 nights and im thinking of just flushing away the other two bottles, its a pretty weak sleep inducer. Plus the less i mix and take im sure the healthier my brain will be as i start my Benzo detox soon.

Thanks again for your reply