• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Combination Question: opiates, benzos, alcohol, stimulants and muscle relaxers

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingK

Greenlighter
Sorry if this isnt the right category to post in, havnt used the site in a while, but wondering if anyone can give advice on the safest and best way to go about combining the drugs at my disposal for Christmas tomorrow. Obviously the list in the title is a scary assortment but that's partly why I'm asking here.

So available to me are the following: temazepam, kratom (both a white/green mix and a red/brown one), codeine, oxycodone, hydrocodone (all with Tylenol unfortunately), cyclobenzaprine (I am aware this is basically a super antihistamine and not as much a true muscle relaxer), and ritalin.

I also have turmeric and black pepper capsules I usually take to potential kratom as well as for general health, dxm (also for krat potentiation), and of course caffiene/l-theanine as well as alcohol.

Wondering thoughts on what i should take, how much, and when in relation to each other. I know that temazepam actually cancels the effects of kratom for me, but it shouldn't with normal opiods, right?

I usually do a base of kratom if I take real opiates as it allows me to take much less, but if I'm mixing temazepam in I don't know if kratom should be part of the picture.

Also know that in theory you shouldnt mix turmeric with dxm, but they both work as opiate potentials soooo...

And as far as opiates, clearly oxy is the strongest. But ive heard some people get different/perfered effects from hydro and or codeine. And maybe one of those mix better with the other stuff I have available?

Thoughts on all this?

Have you looked up any of this on Google. This is how it works, you can get fucked out of your head or the drugs can go sideways on you and hurt you bad. Leave the Fexeril and codeine out of the mix. Now your just being a hog. No way drink on this stuff. You are mixing a bunch of stuff that doesn't belong.

That temazepam can kill you with the mix you have. Do some better research so you don't kill yourself.

Have you looked up any of this on Google. This is how it works, you can get fucked out of your head or the drugs can go sideways on you and hurt you bad. Leave the Fexeril and codeine out of the mix. Now your just being a hog. No way drink on this stuff. You are mixing a bunch of stuff that doesn't belong.

That temazepam can kill you with the mix you have. Do some better research so you don't kill yourself.

Oh I have zero intention of mixing the majority of these substances, I guess part of my question is really just looking for opinions on what I should mix. As in, i have all these things available, what are some favorit's combos of fellow bluelighters?

Appreciate the thought though, thats clearly a deadly cocktail I have available haha.

Oh I have zero intention of mixing the majority of these substances, I guess part of my question is really just looking for opinions on what I should mix. As in, i have all these things available, what are some favorit's combos of fellow bluelighters?

Appreciate the thought though, thats clearly a deadly cocktail I have available haha.

Skip the codeine and alcohol. temazepam sparingly and not all the oxy and drugs at once. Space out doses. It will go much farther.

We don't do drug recommendations here. If you want to talk about possible interactions with these drugs then i can reopen this but as of now i'm closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.