Coke comedowns suck!

I've never taken anything to help out with the comedown. I plan on having some kind on p.m. on hand for it.
All I can say it SUCKS.

Especialy when your hangin out after everyone else is crashed out and it seems like they are sleeping fine :p

i finally figured out why i've been coming down so hard. i've been sniffing incorrectly this entire time, i would sniff long lines very softly instead of sniffing only bumps very hard and fast. now the only problems is nose bleeds :(

chop it finer its alot easier on the nose plus more gets absorbed

I always do a lot when I use now (I used to be addict and sometimes use to only get my "fix" and comedown harder), and blowing your nose makes it worse. Keep all those boogers in there! A few weeks ago I mixed it with about 4 Vicodin pills and it must've been the first time I just passed out beautifully. I tripped out first, but then I just closed my eyes and slept like a baby.

Take some ghb and you wont feel no comedown whatsoever and you will fall asleep nice and you'll also have some fun with the g euphoria along the way..Best kept secret that not many people know about..

realm said:
Sniffed not even half a gram of some high quality blow, on the comedown i was blowing my nose for about an hour with major Mr.Sniffles syndrome. Took 2 Advil PM's about an hour into it so i could sleep and didn't wake up until about 20 hours later minus cell phone disruptions. Is it just me who has these incredibly bad comedowns? Mind you I barely ever sniff blow and I've never been able to sniff even a 20 sack by myself.

sounds exactly like my friday night... sucks really bad, i still have the sniffles an its mon morning!!! fuck the white bitch

I'm not an experienced coke user, I just started in June so these that month to September was not back I would do pretty big lines and the come downs would be just without nothing, not recently i started to freak out with my heart rate and i just get paranoid start thinking all kinds of shit!! and now i have not done any coke for about a month cause of this, i felt and handled my heart rate pretty well but now i can't take an average line when i start feeling weird palpitations.... :(

Have any of you guys have had something similar happen? all i have used is alcohol, which still does not help me at all.... i guess some benzos will help. Any good tips from experienced users would be glady accepted!! :)

^um yea dude stop using coke. that shit sounds serious. in fact....stop using drugs man, they fuck with your heart rate...that isnt good if you actually FEEL your heart doing weird stuff.

its cus 99% of 'coke' sold on the street has some, and usualy a shitload of amps in it.

when you get clean cola its surprising how much better you feel after its all gone

If you can actually feel your heart doing something odd then that is a good sign to cut off your drug use or to seek help immediately. Your heart is sort of central to you staying alive, and problems with it are not something you can afford to just push aside and hope will go away.

i did coke once and i loved it, but the comedown kinda made me not wanna do it again.

niro said:
I'm not an experienced coke user, I just started in June so these that month to September was not back I would do pretty big lines and the come downs would be just without nothing, not recently i started to freak out with my heart rate and i just get paranoid start thinking all kinds of shit!! and now i have not done any coke for about a month cause of this, i felt and handled my heart rate pretty well but now i can't take an average line when i start feeling weird palpitations.... :(

Have any of you guys have had something similar happen? all i have used is alcohol, which still does not help me at all.... i guess some benzos will help. Any good tips from experienced users would be glady accepted!! :)
If your getting palpitations after one line you need to stop using. I get them sometimes but they don't last long and I only get them during nights when I do way to much. When I first started using I used to think about my racing heart a lot and it totally killed my high. Now a days when I'm high I don't even think about it.