Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine tolerance ur exp??

Amphetafiendd

Bluelighter
So ive been using codeine maybe twice a week now with a couple days between each use. I was taking 150ish MG orginally into my 4th week doing this and upwards of 340MG offers very little warm fuzzy feeling as it use too. I havent experienced tolerance growth like this before even with other opiates and illict drugs. Anyone have experience like this regarding codeine??

If you've used other opiates it's likely that you already have at least some small degree of tolerance, and while tolerance will go down with a break, it usually climbs up much quicker when you begin using again. Especially with a fairly weak opiate like codeine.

That said, I started my opiate use with infrequent codeine use (2 - 3 times a week). And it only took a month or two for me to go from 200mg to 400mg. Then 2 years later at my heaviest period of opiate use (roughly 2 days out of 3 - which made the third uncomfortable :| ) I went for nearly a year without my tolerance budging an inch. It's just a weird thing like that, hard to predict and different for everyone.