• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codeine combined with weed concentrates making me slightly hypoexemic?

HypoxemicDabber

Greenlighter
So I am on about 650mg codeine with mild tolerance and trying shatter for my second time ever dab dab dab your rig, gently on the nail. merrily merrily merrily merrily inhale all the smoke hey! when i smoke buds 3 times a week.
I am sooo chill and sleepy right now. But my tounge and lips are a bit numb and my nails are slightly blue. I feel sooo happy though and like I dont need as much air cuz I'm breathing at a normal rate and just experiencing time dilation and paranoia.
Also had a couple 6% beers 3 hours ago but that should be gone by now. samsung galaxy s6 says my blood oxygen is dropping a bit, it's in the mid 80s % now(it as a sensor) http://i.imgur.com/kJfo2xu.png
So as per my username, should I hyperventilate a bit? Do I need O2 or can i chill?
I kind of want to dab more lol so giddy

22 male 190 lbs

It's very bad if you're if you're extremities are blue. This would indicate that you are approaching a level of lethal respiratory depression. The only proper advice would be to seek medical attention. You're not experienced with these substances and it's very, very irresponsible to mix Opioids and Alcohol the way you are. Check back in and let us know how you're doing, but in the very least, you need to have a friend watch you.