• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cocaine

COGuy14

Greenlighter
Haven't done blow in a while, last time was in Costa Rica 4 years ago and it was AWESOME quality. Got a few separate batches here in the US recently and they all SUCKED. Felt like snorting chalk! Also, paranoid about the Fentanyl crap going on, I bought test strips and tested the past 3 batches I bought (yes, I still have most of it left because I did a few lines, realized it was terrible and now sitting in my 'safe place'), and well... ALL THREE tested POSITIVE for Fentanyl!!

On the one hand I guess I'm happy (lucky) I'm still alive (as is everyone else I was doing it with!) but on the other hand... what are you supposed to do with a positive tested batch?? Seems like you can't get coke without it!

Is it even possible to get "good/clean" coke anymore? I can't believe it's not an option, considering we can test it on the spot. Dealers have to know this!

God I miss the good ole days... good stuff, not too expensive, and didn't have to worry about DYING from bad shit.

im'a help u out feller,
moving your forum over to the Drug Culture (anything and everything about getn fucked, safely. .

to answer your question. yes a bear ate a kilo of blow, went and coke raged and died. :(

that bear never made it ll

wtf were in those baskets Yogi Bear??

I don't do coke, but from everything i've heard you are more likely to find a winning lottery ticket taped to a unicorn than you are to find good coke in the US, or pretty much any place where coke isn't manufactured.

Even the fentanyl quality in the US seems to be crappy quality. It would almost be a funny joke to say "what did they do, put it in every drug which isn't fentanyl?"

I actually got a decent gram of coke about 4 months ago. An OK gram a couple months before that. But can't find any right now and am frankly kinda glad I can't. I don't trust any street drug at all anymore.

Is it even possible to get "good/clean" coke anymore? I can't believe it's not an option, considering we can test it on the spot. Dealers have to know this!

The problem is, dealers don't give a fuck. Or more accurately, the cartels that supply all of the coke and "heroin" and most of the meth don't give a shit. They know people will keep buying it, and it's massively more profitable for them to sell bullshit. Low level dealers can't get anything better, either. They know people know the shit sucks, but they're still making more profit than ever so they keep doing it. There is still a lot of good cocaine in the world... in countries where it is manufactured, there is still good coke everywhere. But by the time it gets to America, it's shit, unless you know someone in the cartels or something.